COVID-19 discussion

sorry. The URL attached to my smartphone because it was infected with a virus was deleted because I judged it to be dangerous. Sorry for the late explanation. But now that the vendor has safely removed the virus, it is safe to contact me anymore.( ̄▽ ̄;)

3 Likes

Even cellphones get hit by covid these days

5 Likes

What is covid? After searching, the coronavirus was hit.

1 Like

He means COVID-19, the current strain of coronavirus that everyone is freaking out about, covid is a term that people are using to describe the coronavirus

2 Likes

I see! Thank you for the explanation!
Corona is scary. I am not infected, but my device has infected the virus. It was too late when Virus Buster detected it. Shortly thereafter, the CPU died… (゚ロ゚)
Well, but corona virus is scarier than device virus.
Then, I washing Hands and Gargling Throat.
─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ

3 Likes

I ain’t that scared, cuz I ain’t that old, I’m honestly more scared of not being able to get I need from the supermarket to be honest

1 Like

That’s it! I also want to buy tissue in a supermarket, but it has been sold out due to hoax information. Recently in Japan, natto has been sold out due to hoax information. I love natto but can’t buy it. In any case, secondary damage is the scariest.
There are also tissue scams in e-mail. I’m very scared. I feel scared of humans.

2 Likes

It feels like the media is what’s doing the most damage, causing all this hysteria

2 Likes

I agree.
We should carefully consider whether it is true.
The rest is that we believe in rulers. President Trump has said that the Tokyo Olympics should be postponed for one year. Everyone says that idea is the best idea. It is up to the governors of each country to decide what will happen.

I’m sorry to say weird things… ( ̄▽ ̄;)

1 Like

I didn’t know the POTUS has asked for the a Tokyo Olympics to be postponed a year, that’s a damn shame. Well, it’s possible the leaders of the countries want to postpone events either because they fear the coronavirus, or they want to calm peoples fears, or both, or something like that

1 Like

I agree. Probably the biggest measure to keep people from getting infected.

I’m pretty heartbroken. It’s caused a lot of big events and holidays to be cancelled and the travel bans and self-isolation orders are going to destroy the tourism industry just about everywhere. I had large travel plans later this year which will no longer be possible. My music rehearsals are likely to be cancelled at some point. I still have to go to work even though it’s going to be quiet as hell the next few months.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s true, COVID sure as hell ruined a lot of shit this year

1 Like

I agree that Corona is a big overhyped disease. I mean yeah it sucks, but it affects so few people that it shouldn’t be the epidemic that it is. But with media the way it is, it’s scary to think that they can do this for any new disease or drug or anything. And that causes people to buy several human basics, and then assholes buy a large stock of them to sell them at a profit online or otherwise. Like there was no meat or chicken at all in stores. So what we did find, there was no oil or flour to cook it all in.

Also yeah it ruined alot of jobs and events this year. Corona is probably gonna be talked about for the next few decades.

2 Likes

As I’m still in high school, mine’s closed for the next few weeks. Everything’s felt so weird these past few weeks.

2 Likes

I always keep on underestimating the media, and this is what happens

1 Like

Oh, the same. I am also a high school student. According to Prime Minister Abe’s order, schools in Japan are now closed for several weeks in all regions.

“overhyped”? “affects so few people”? It has a fatality rate of between 2-4% without proper isolation measures, which is what we’re seeing in Italy and in Wuhan in the initial stage of the outbreak. It’s estimated that there will be about 60-70 million cases in the US, which nearly 2 million dead people. The fatality risk for people with comorbidities like heart disease and diabetes is as high as 13%. That means your grandma with type-2 diabetes who had a heart attack last year has at least a 1/10 chance of being completely fucked if she gets it - and she will get it. Most of us will get it at some point - it’s a matter of when and where. Watch this lovely video which explains this better than me:

It is going to be a huge problem if people don’t adopt proper measures to avoid a mass outbreak.

10 Likes

I think it’s definitely a serious issue but I think to some extent people have been whipped into an unnecessary panic over it. The stockpiling people are doing is ridiculous. Furthermore, I have absolutely no idea why people are buying toilet paper. This is not a diarrhoea pandemic.

Oh yeah the toilet paper thing is like… the opposite of the tulip trade?

1 Like