Coronavirus Emblem (quick and dirty meme hack, not much has changed)

This just sounds like making fun of a serious situation, the changes aren’t even all that great, poison did need a buff but not by making fun of something like this.

During war times, comedy industry and entertainment always flourished.

Some people are having fun with it. +1 for the creator making something fun out of this crisis.
If you don’t like it, don’t play it.
We have enough negativity already.

20 Likes

Indeed.

6 Likes

Why would you think this project is a good idea?

i never said it was

to be fair to marks3684, you did think it was good enough to upload to feuniverse

do you not see the “quick and dirty meme hack” in the title i clearly don’t think this is a very good project lol

and yet you still thought it good enough to show to other people :OOO

So… why make/share it?

1 Like

To maybe get a laugh or chuckle out of someone. Jesus, stop ganging up on this poor guy

11 Likes

All of you who are complaining about “hoo haa serious situation” are probably sharing memes about the Coronavirus with your friends everyday, yet you find this “offensive”. There’s no quality check for submitting your hack as far as I’m aware, so as long as his hack doesn’t break any rules, I don’t see why he shouldn’t post it. Don’t be a Flanders and chill down already. If you don’t find this funny, don’t play it. Easy as that.

8 Likes

I think a more important question is “why are people still posting in this thread instead of just letting it die”

6 Likes

Gonna blind LP this soon.

2 Likes

Correct.

They are indeed free to post it, and we have no intentions of taking it down. However it’s something that can effect one’s reputation; if that’s something they care about.

1 Like

honestly i don’t think it’ll affect his “reputation” because i think everyone’s gonna forget this hack exists in a couple of months. it’s basically just fe8 with a few changes. it’s not like it’s anything that special in the first place, just a quick cheap hack hopping off of current trends lol (but then again i haven’t played it, maybe it’s a masterpiece of the modern fehacking community and i’m making an ass of myself)

Going forward,

I’d like to ask people to not discuss whether or not the hack is offensive, and also limit responses to actual feedback.

If things get out of hand we’ll have no choice but to lock the thread.

9 Likes

Definitely better than THWD, I really recommend this hack.

13 Likes

Thank you. I agree with the sentiment that being upset about a project you don’t like is mostly pointless. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. I also don’t think that reputation is a big concern, either. Granted, that’s not an excuse to break the rules, but look at me! I’m unwelcome in many communities yet I can still lead a hack and defy what many had expected and hoped of me to leave the community.

Anyways, I will play the hack right now and leave my thoughts later. Reduced vulneraries and staves are interesting and I think many hacks suffer from having far too many vulneraries to go around.

2 Likes

honestly, y’all are putting more thought, time, and effort into arguing over whether this hack was a good idea than I did when making the hack in the first place. this was a 5 minute project, and it doesn’t really matter. the discussion is starting to annoy me tho, I might just take the thread down

9 Likes

if you wanna update it and make it epic cool i’d support ya fam