It’s standard Skill System FE8, except there’s a few notable differences:
- Every weapon in the game now poisons on contact.
- Poison’s minimum damage has been quadrupled, from 1 HP to 4 HP.
- Restore staves, now called “Modern Medicine”, now require A Staves.
- Antitoxins are now called “Quarantine Juice”.
- The above two items are now absent from every regular shop in the game. The only way to get them is by either killing enemies that drop them, stealing them, or by visiting overworld secret shops.
- They are also significantly more expensive, so don’t count on being able to load up on them and still afford good weapons.
- Nosferatu and the Runesword now grant Sol and poison, rather than having the original Nosferatu effect, because you can’t have them both poison and sap HP. Eclipse grants Savage Blow, and Stone is completely unchanged. Any weapon that normally poisoned now innately has Poison Strike.
Have fun not dying to COVID-19!
Download here! Patch to a vanilla FE8-U ROM.
huge shout out to @7743 for FEBuilder, the Skill System guys for the Skill System, @Jeorge_Reds for the 3H-esque skill icons that aren’t default, @Mikey_Seregon, Kenpuhu, and @Mariode for the skill animations, and uh yeah that’s about it have fun