Cookie's kitchen of rough cut dough

Since most of my animations aren’t quite good enough for the repo I’ve decided to just post my things I make here.

Sword Derzerker
V1

My first Fire Emblem animation I’ve made.

Sword Warrior
Sword

My second animation. Haven’t dealt with trident sword…

Sword Rogue
rogm_sw1
The backflip crit Is something I added because I thought of the Thracia swordmaster.
What you say? Rogue’s already have a sword animation? Pfft thats a shiv not a sword!
I made this one specifically for my new project I’m working on, which will have a unique animation for every character! If your wondering which character this is for it’s for a Link inspired character, of course I’m bad at mugging though so we’ll see if I make any custom ones.

Keith no mask
Portrait Editor Twisted DestinyKeithred.gba_178@B2 _0109BA38
A mug of XVI’s I edited to my needs. I’m sorry I don’t remember who made the original but if you want it taken off I will take it off.
Isca shirtless
Shirtless dude, based on Dieck

8 Likes

That rogue crit looks super cool!

1 Like

thanks!

1 Like

Critical slightly updated to include after image inbetween some frames
rogm_sw1

4 Likes

Here’s a tip: I think the crit could look better if during the part you added it was a dash instead of a couple steps, like how it is for the first part.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try that. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

A mug of someones I edited to my needs. I’m sorry I don’t remember who made the original but if you want it taken off I will take it off. Also if you know the person please tell me.

3 Likes

Shirtless dude, based on Dieck

That would be me. Glad to see it being used. By all means keep using it if you want to.

1 Like

Thanks. I wasn’t sure, because all the resources I’ve collected aren’t exactly organized.