Characters Portrait Recolor Request Thread

For this one I would like to see six character portrait to look like Morphs as seen in Chapter 33 Light in the Blazing Blade with Darin Ursula Uhai etc… The six characters I referring to are Nino Jaffar Legault Lundgren Aion and Batta.
image image image image image image

image image image

:white_check_mark:

And one more thing. I would like to see color swap Portrait of Bool and Devias. With Bool having Devias color scheme and Devias with his.
image image

this is just a suggestion but if you’re unaware you can easily change colors in usenti, which is a free software, you just gotta export your vanilla fe7 portraits

then open up the images in usenti and use that nifty color slider!

(ignore the sudden portrait change)
Even if you’re totally illiterate in the language of art and graphic design like myself you can get some good recolors just by messing with the sliders that each color used is assigned to, the portraits colors will change if you change the color in that slot.

Can I do all of this on my i pad?

probably not with usenti specifically but there is probably some sort of sprite editor with a color slider on an ipad, and you have some sort of computer, right? It would be a little strange to ask for recolors of portraits if you’re not planning to use them in some way…

also

this

that’s what they did, hence the title of the topic, no need to minimod

1 Like

sorry bout that, guess i read the order of topics wrong

Sadly no I do not have a computer or a laptop all I have is a I pad and two phones sorry.

1 Like

no big, fe portraits can be used in various ways I guess, also I didn’t think about this before but there may be some generic photo apps that have a color editor that could be used, for some reason the devias and bool portraits download as .gifs too, if you post them both in the png or bmp format I’ll quickly do a recolor.

Ok these should be png right here.
image image

992e76cb7069c9ff431af4c5d740a411ed7f43f5
d30ea8279581dc5812d78abafda93d4196484c55

boom done and done, the two have the exact same color as the other’s previous armor color! I’m afraid I’m not great with skin tones so I don’t feel confident doing the morphs, sorry.

1 Like

Ok it cool I guess I sure somebody else will do the Morphs I Hope.

1 Like

If you need to run it on an ipad, it’s not available, but there is a way to use FEBuilderGBA.

If you have a cool recolor, please post it to the repository.

2 Likes

Believe me I would love to use it if I want to but it’s not easy as you think.

Practice makes better

Can somebody please get those 6 Morphs portraits done all ready. I just about done trying to figurine out on how to color my own portrait.
image image image image image image

image image image

OP makin demands :sob: We better chip in

2 Likes

I would appreciate if anyone can recolored Wire/Damian portrait but with dark green armor and black hair. If someone can do it that would be nice.
image image

Never done this before, thought I’d take a stab at it. How’s this?
WireGreen

2 Likes

Nice absolutely Beautiful thank you so much.

1 Like

I would like to see the magnificent Glass being recolor with the main character of the series Marth color scheme. And I also like to see his tiara to go along with it.
image image