Candy's Consortium of Sprites

I may have silently added some more mugs to the OP, so check it out if you’re looking for some hack assets! I might be working on an animation soon.

femshaman Eben Ciannait

24 Likes

cleric girlmale catriaGorin
F2U/F2E cleric lady, I might add more to this post later

28 Likes

Honeydude (2)Merc Anna
Two more F2E mugs, Mercenary Anna (full custom) and male Honeydew! (credit to Laurent Lacroix and Levin for the inspiration)

24 Likes

Easton
Added another splice and also a Bucks portrait to the OP. More to come in the future, hopefully.

18 Likes

we now have Wrys portraits

2 Likes

Wolf
Well, more another generic villager mug but you can definitely use it for Wrys! Here’s a mug I intend to use for my future hackrom project, a she-wolf. She’s F2E but I’d prefer if you recolour her if you end up using her for a hack.

26 Likes

Just as a small update, I’ve retroactively added a bunch of new F2E mugs to the OP. Kinda weird to double post just to say that, but we’re starting to get to a respectable number now! :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

Thiefboss the boulder Camillaframes knight guy

More sprites added to the OP!

And my first map animation!
T1 Occultist (F) Standing {Cygnus} T1 Occultist (F) (Generic) Staff Moving {Cygnus}

28 Likes

I’m not dead! A few portraits that were originally not F2U are now F2U in the OP! I’m slowly getting back into spriting, so keep your eyes peeled for more in the future!

12 Likes

Is self-bumping allowed after less than a day? Regardless, here’s what I was able to cobble up today; an updated Anna mug and a new F2E OC that was originally missing frames. Now Anna has less of a “butterface”, hopefully. It’s not quite the same style as the original FE8 mugs, but I think it works.
Mercenary AnnaHeroJeigan

13 Likes

Some of my Nohrian stuff! I already submitted them to the blitz, but this is part of an NPC pack I’ve been working on behind the scenes. As well as my CCC entry, young Camilla. Partial credit goes to @Jeythecount for the female villager.

Viillage Elder CanDyVillage Boy(Conquest)CanDyVillage Elder (Conquest)CanDyVillage Man (Conquest)CanDyVillage Older Woman(Conquest)CanDyVillage Woman (Conquest)JeytheCount,CanDyYoung_Camilla(tiara)CanDyYoung_CamillaCanDy

21 Likes

Added more mugs from the GAMERS and other whimsical things to the OP, also took a few down because I plan to keep them for my fangame idea.

Here’s a few of the newly added ones.
Bandit-Geese-BorsCanDy
PegCanDy
Portrait Editor 02-24-23-1.gba_6@06 Arfaxad_8ACC6C

Last guy was originally intended for my hackrom, but he used a Second Seal and went to the gym so his original design is up for grabs.

Isaachar [This is NOT F2U! Please do not use it!]
(Besides the frames are broken and I’m too lazy to fix them right now!)

15 Likes

Just posting some random odds and ends and adding them to my OP. Dont mind me. What should I work on next?

Aimee shopkeepArmory templateCanDy
Pugo
FE10 RD CanDy

20 Likes

A custom battle screen?

I was thinking of doing that, but I have no idea how to properly format them so they load properly in Builder! :sweat_smile:

I can try to make the UI for it though!

2 Likes

Edit: figured it out, definitely using it in my hack, you’ll be credited for your amazing work!

And yeah sure, take your time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey just wanted to ask, is your RD stat screen free to edit? Thanks! Love your spritework btw

Yup, anything submitted to the repo is F2E! Just please credit me for the original stat screen if you do. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

image_2023-05-23_231606563-removebg-preview

Decided to try something a little different; FE10-style splices! It’s actually not too hard to get the hang of if you keep it simple, but we’ll see if I change my tune as I get more experience. This one is of my self-insert!

15 Likes

Double post! Here are some of the splices I’ve worked on recently. All F2E. I’m going to do a massive purge/rework of the OP eventually so I can organize what was made by other people partly and what’s “vanilla”.

Uses pieces from glac with permission and Laurent Lacroix.
Teenage SorceressCanDy

Uses pieces from Nickt and Dolkar.
Ch 6-Amanda

Uses pieces from Nickt. Meant to be a Cormag timeskip.
cORMAG2

Uses pieces from Stitch and Atey. Meant to be a Colm timeskip.
TimeskipColmCanDy-Atey-Stitch

Uses pieces from Laurent Lacroix/Levin and Nickt.

20 Likes