Can you all help me make Fire Emblem War: Final Judgment?

Hey there, I conceived a hack called Fire Emblem War: Final Judgment that is like Sacred Contention except it’s Marth vs. Alm I was working on it but never got around to finishing it, I don’t want to leave it in the dust, and I won’t be able to finish it alone so I was wondering if you could all help I did a great deal of work on the bases, growths, portraits, and classes but it needs a lot of polish.

I would really like for this hack to see the light of day and this isn’t something I have to do alone it isn’t a unique story with new characters so hopefully anyone can contribute.

I added all 87 characters, the music, animations, weapons icons, and skills myself so maybe you all can do something with them.

Also I planned for this story to happen after Gaiden but before New Mystery of the Emblem.

To be clear this hack is free to edit and republish as long as you give me credit for the base.

Here’s a link to the folder with all the stuff in it that would help to finish the project and all the ideas I had for it.

Screenshots

Mae
Map
Minerva
Ready Stance
Tobin
Zweihander
Alm stats
Alm
Athena
Caeda stats
Caeda
Celica stats
Celica
Clive
Conrad
Deathblow
Delthea
Ether Knight
Etzel
Faye
Forsyth
Freelancer
Frey
Gray
Hardin
Horace
Julian
Kliff
Linde
Luthier
Ogma
Horace
Jeorge stats
Jeorge
Navarre
Marth's Army
Alm's Army

Ideas I had:
Add an option for a fourth faction of monsters and other minor bosses to appear in the middle of the battlefield.
Add battle quotes for every character.
Marth’s battle theme being a clash of two virtues.
Alm’s battle theme being Lord of a Dead empire sped up by 1.2 times.
Celica’s battle theme being Heritor’s of Arcadia sped up by 1.2 times.

Current credits to people:
Blazer (for the map)
Feuniverse [Lots of stuff]
MisakaMikoto [Weapon Icons]
FireEmblemier [Weapon Icons]
Sacred Stones [Weapon Icons]
Tequila [For working on the Passive Boost’s hack]
Venno [For making ASM hacks I used]
Circles Everywhere [Skill System]
Spriters Resource [Sprites]

Magic animations:
MisakaMikoto
Arch
Seal

I wish I could finish the project myself but I have a lot of other things to do, hopefully you will find this project as fun as I do.

Thanks a lot.

Things to do IMO:
Eventing.
PC Generic Music hack for the different battle themes and boss themes.
Add a transform skill for Xane.
Add the array based weapon lock.
Fix the character palettes.
Add character descriptions.

Optional things IMO:
Add speaking and blinking frames to all the portraits.

5 Likes

When I was working on this hack I was deciding between using the New Mystery of the Emblem characters and classes or just the characters up to FE1 and FE2, I decided to use the FE1 and FE2 characters because I think Marth would be too powerful if he had the Fire Emblem with the spheres in it which he obtains in FE3 or 12, because of what the spheres do it would be hard for me to not say Marth’s pretty much invincible with the shield and spheres a lot like the infinity stones, I doubt that even Alm in the Conqueror class could beat Marth with that power.