Busk's Stuff

dont you mean sigurd

3 Likes

You are safe from total eradication because I don’t know if you’re implying he looks like Sigurd, Joseph, Caesar, all three, or none of them.

You’ve genuinely confused me.

Nice.

9 Likes

i am shock

this is my shock face

EDIT: that is a geniunly nice portrait, good job mate. the only actual thing i have to note is that if your looking for it the angle of the face is a bit odd, but otherwise it looks nice and the colour combinations work well.

2 Likes

Calypso from Fire Emblem Hiraeth! She’s the hack’s dancer, and I really love her design.
Calypsotr

22 Likes

I made this a little while ago, but I remade Chloe’s portrait from The Nameless Heroes! I’m glad Ken and Pikmin gave me the opportunity to make this.
chloe

14 Likes

By the way, I update the original post every time I add a sprite to the thread. Most of you probably noticed or assumed as much, but just thought I’d let ya know.

7 Likes

Petra halfbody is finished. I know I said on Discord that I was taking a break, but I just really wanted to get this out quick. Thank you everyone for your concern and kind words. I hope you all enjoy this one. I’m real proud of it.
petratr

36 Likes

Some NES styled(?) portraits of Parasoul from Skullgirls. I saw Glac make Hubie in the NES style for Christmas and felt like copying him because I’m not original in the slightest. (I’m aware that they probably have 5 colors for some of the grid spaces but I’m too lazy to fix it, so.)
PSs PS

18 Likes

Okay, this is epic.

1 Like

No u :flushed:

Wh a -

I thought it was epic that I had the honor of recieving your first post on the site, so no u, as in, youre epic.

I am the one who should be honored :0

1 Like

Oh I forgot this thread exists. Finished my Dedue halfbody a couple days ago. First time doing big armor, but I like how it turned out! (Special thanks to Melia and Lenh for a lot of critique when I was streaming the process.)
Deduetr

24 Likes

Dedue looks like he just saw Dimitri eat the weeds

Jokes aside, this looks spectacular.

5 Likes

yo are you sure about this because all sprites I see here are too amazing for my eyes
smh

3 Likes

Still pretty amateur in terms of experience, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

2 Likes

Blonde Jonathan.

1 Like

Your life is forfeit, child.

2 Likes

He’s my design. Somewhat. :clefairy: