New Trailer! Bloodlines 3.32 PUBLIC PATCH is RELEASED! Check the first post

Actually, it’s built in. Make the last parameter the eventID used for recruitment (then the 0003, I guess).

1 Like

you can use this macro as well

#ifdef _FE7_
#define CharacterEvent(eventID,pointer,char1,char2) "CHAR eventID pointer [char1,char2] 0"
#define CharacterEvent(eventID,pointer,char1,char2,afterID) "CHAR eventID pointer [char1,char2] 3+afterID*0x10000"
#define CharacterEventBothWays(eventID,eventPtr,char1,char2) "CHAR eventID eventPtr [char1,char2] 0; CHAR eventID eventPtr [char2,char1] 0"
#define CharacterEventBothWays(eventID,eventPtr,char1,char2,afterID) "CHAR eventID eventPtr [char1,char2] 3+afterID*0x10000; CHAR eventID eventPtr [char2,char1] 3+afterID*0x10000"
#endif
2 Likes

swwwage, okay. So all of them issues got cleaned up. Should be putting up an updated patch soon. thanks for the help yall!

2 Likes

Thanks! Don’t forget to tell the good hackers at SF how awesome and helpful we are. And leave a good rating one (some site) and a review on (some other site)!

2 Likes

updated readme as well

febl 1,1

2 Likes

The formatting on the credits is all kinds of crazy when viewed in a browser. When viewed in notepad they’re all shoved off to one side.

2 Likes

lol really, gg readme

1 Like

lol virgin11

1 Like

#winning

1 Like

no more chapter 4 dumbness

1 Like

lol animations @ work

2 Likes

Those are some great looking silhouettes! :smile:
The finished products will be fantastic! I can tell.
Your hack is very nice. The story is amazing, and the sprites are awesome! :smile: And it is fun to play as well.
Your hack is one I have not seen before. Animals and humans working together. Brilliant idea!
Its overall enjoyable. And its interesting too. Great work!
You are an excellent spriter ghast! Great work! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

haha, thanks for that. I appreciate the feedback!

2 Likes

Bears are the best thing

1 Like

Shadow of the Colossus? Or should I say… Silhouette of the Colossus?

2 Likes

@L95 they big n scawy

@Agro looooooooooool

1 Like

Shingeki no Bloodlines?

1 Like

… i don’t get it hahaha

1 Like

… I don’t either. Though you’d think I would.

1 Like

It’s because they look like titans lol. But only a little

1 Like