Beccarte's Mugs

I’ve been making some mugs for a personal project, but FE7Lex is going to be occupying my modding time for the foreseeable future. Thus, I’m going to post some mugs I’ve made here for the community to use, should they want to.

I basically have been splicing components of existing mugs together and then smoothing and editing them into what I feel are acceptable end products. I planned on continuing to tweak them but, like I mentioned, my modding time is finite and I likely won’t get around to it for a long while. All of these mugs are free to use or edit or whatever. Credit would be appreciated but is not required.

*Edit: I’ll add some more mugs once I find them in the recesses of my hard drive.

Athraen Cecille Chauncey Ezekiel Shasumer

6 Likes

I think these would be better if you used FE8 colors instead of character creator colors.

FE8 colors? Sorry I’m not familiar. Does the ROM only accept certain colors? (Shows how much I know, hah!)

I am personally using these for Lex Talionis, which doesn’t care about colors or color limits. However, I made sure to limit it to 16 for upload here.

1 Like

Ah, no, these would still work fine in a GBA rom, I just meant that the FE games use a general palette style different than the ones that the character creator does.

I can try to edit all your mugs with them for reference if you’d like. They’re free to use, right?

Thanks for the info. Yes, please edit them to your liking. I’m not a stickler about such things. Anything I post is free to use and free to edit.

I saw you made a new Mugging Blitz. If you edit them to FE8 style, feel free to upload them there if you are so inclined.

1 Like

Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (2)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (3)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (4)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (5)Portrait Editor MonaSagaV10.R.gba_11@0B M_a_yl_e_n_e Maylene portrait, BuskHusker, Jeorge Reds, Imperial_0197F21C (6)
How do they look?

2 Likes

Good, thank you. I see what you mean: the skin tones definitely evoke Sacred Stones.

1 Like