Battle/Map/Moving Sprites commission

I’m in of a map sprite for the prince class (The one Zephiel uses) using a sword, one using a lance, and one using a lance with both moving sprites and battle animations to match. I don’t have a lot of money (especially now for obvious reasons), but I am willing to pay if I need to. Being fairly new to all of this, though, I don’t know what rates these things usually go for. Any takers?

You could try using similar lord classes like Roys as a base then add a few edits. For a map sprite it shouldn’t be too difficult to do. Hope this helps.

The idea was that, for the map sprites, the sword one be animated like Roy’s, the lance one be animated like Ephraim’s, and the axe one be animated like Hector’s.

If you’re talking battle animations then I will admit that there already exists a sword one for prince Zephiel, but I still need ones for lance use and axe use.

Sword

For the animations you could mix the sword one with a lance and axe animation from other lords. Like the sword thrust could easily be edited into a spear attack with some work. The axe movement will be harder but if you study the movements of Hector or the hero you can probably re make those poses. I would help but I’m pretty busy myself, all I can offer is advice.

I don’t know how to do any of that myself which is why I’m looking to hire someone in the first place.