Apparoid's Mountainous Lair of Stuff (Mainly Maps)

Didn’t go anywhere, although it never was a priority. Although said priority shall be revealed in due time.

Right so getting to this state in development, primarily due the fact i had to add a line of text for 1400 state files which took months for me to make myself finish. But this here is the beggining of a Fire Emblem Total Conversion Mod for Hearts of Iron 4 (which is a WW2 map game, which might sound like an odd choice. But there are some reasons for it)

Overall the amount of states here is probably a few hundred more than there needs to be (particularly some of these islands) but it is a start for something.

2 Likes

neat.

1 Like

Hello lads I’m back, and with a finished Ireland!

13 Likes

Just from starting on scotland i did not realize how overpowered the Kintyre peninsula would look like.

1 Like

So I’m thinking as crazy as it’s going to be, now that I’m ready to start the main island.

And that’s to attempt a massive timelapse of the whole thing.

5 Likes

Alright, so I’ve got the base of this down, despite some likely extraordinarily inaccurate placements of stuff. Its going along, despite the mental suffering.

2 Likes

Damn, Scotland and Much Bigger Scotland are really coming along!

2 Likes

Now that I’ve got the coasts and rivers polished I can now go and do chunks of the map from start to finish like the highlands or wales or Cornwall etc.

3 Likes

So although the progress is not super noticeable atm, this is all going into a timelapse to compensate for a lack of before and afters.

1 Like

Honestly, at this current rate, I’m probably going to do most of the rest of the work off-screen.

2 Likes

Although the timelapse is not done, the map now is!

9 Likes

So while that took a bit, here is the timelapse!

8 Likes

So although I have not been posting stuff here. I have been hard at work with various stuff. Starting with this here map that is for my upcoming project. And is technically based on somewhere in real life. Although where specifically I will not say.

16 Likes

And while im not entirely sure if i can consider this done or not. Here is another somewhat aged map.

9 Likes

Another chapter for my upcoming project and also a gif because why not.

Before & After

Lodi Before & After

14 Likes

Those walled-off towns look really unique and cool!

2 Likes

Glad you like it! Part of the deep lore sourroundin it (it should be noted that these are cities, traditional 3x3 villages are towns & groups of house along a road is a village or scattered town.

But part of the deep lore of this map is on the west bank there you can see a long fort and a fairly opened-up wall. And that’s because by this point in the story that wall hasn’t been finished and that’s also why there’s no cornered-off towers.

1 Like

the area at the bottom right part of the map looks like an interesting place for any kind of event-triggering tile.
the whole map is pretty good though. this kind of care for every little detail doesn’t come around often, and it shows. well done~ :+1:

1 Like

Some extra maps that are going into quite a banger hack soon.
This also includes some cutscene maps. This first one is supposed to be a Bar fyi.

17 Likes