Apparoid's Mountainous Lair of Stuff (Mainly Maps)

I suppose i should get into a habit of actually posting here. Names app and ive lurked around FEU since 2017 and over said years ive done quite a bit of mapping, as well as a few hack efforts that were a bit limited in what they did, along with a proper hack recently that i may share sometime soon. But for most of 2019 i took a break from Fire Emblem as a whole really, to the point were i missed the release of three houses, anyway enough chatter.

PLEASE NOTE: Unless directly stated otherwise everything here is not free to use without my permission.

Most of the older works were made for a hack i never actually made. Some of them im either reusing or planning to reuse for a new project. As you can see, i used alot of FE7 Fields back then.

This one has a bit of nostalgia as i learned to use Fields while doing this one

These next two are being reused (although they have been altered in significant ways)

Pretty sure i started to expand this one for reuse purposes.
Ahh good ole FE6 Snow

Im not sure why it took so long to realize that you could simply use empty tiles as a box buffer and when you need to import it just resize it down, which would make continous maps 10 times easier.

Here would be an example of how not to do continous maps because of the above method.
Although i do have to say thin cliffs are so fun to make visually interesting
On that note i think ill stop there for today, ill try to get in the habit of posting progress on any given map (except for one special case).

18 Likes

In the continuous stream of not presenting things until they are either polished or multiple exist. Here are some mapping time-lapses ive been doing for a little bit.

This one is terrible in my opinion, however the map is free to use, just be sure to inform me.

Next one is partial work on FE4 Chapter 3 because i alt tabbed between two windows in the first sessions which if put into the time-lapse, will give you a seizure with a custom tileset that is still very W.I.P, not to mention some degree of polishing.

And finally from today in two sessions. FE4 Chapter 5, featuring extremely unfinished desert tile stuff.

6 Likes

For the sake of getting part of a hack done, time to get back to good old fashioned mapping. This time with muilti maps.

5 Likes

As a quick update to the map above.

1 Like

Making villager convos for all those houses would be fun.

2 Likes

Implying i would actually do that.

1 Like

Alright so that’s effectively done.

5 Likes

And due to finding the perfect reference i was able to trace this in two days and so this might be a thing pretty soon.

3 Likes

More!

3 Likes

Moooarr!!

7 Likes

Decided to work on improving the troubadour for the sake of them needing to be reasonable inclusive with the other cavs in my hack. Not quite finished as there does need to be a bit more too it.
Troubadour Standing Update
Troubadour Moving Update

5 Likes

MOOOOOAAARRR!

3 Likes

Do you think you’ve got em?

11 Likes

The whole UK!? Dude, that’s awesome! Respect!

4 Likes

This general election map of the UK looks great.

4 Likes

I’m running out of jokes, so hmm.

6 Likes

Soon, we can make Ireland Emblem hacks. I, as an Irishman, am excited.

4 Likes

Ahh, I got one, luck of the Japanese.

5 Likes

but isn’t that just FE4

2 Likes

Pst, Apparoid, what happened to your Elibe project?

1 Like