Anyone have tille set with Fe8 field 1 but with insted of villages there are houses and instead of seea ther are walls?

Screenshot%20(437)
i tried croping it it should look somthing like this atlleast

I don’t believe it’s possible for a tileset like that to exist

If I remember correctly the field and village tilesets have completely different palettes and tile configurations, and wouldn’t be usable together without heavy changes

3 Likes

Are you trying to refer to the normal village tileset…?

yah, but i also need the castles (gate) and mountine tilles

Do you have a map or something that uses this tileset you’re talking about or is this just a request?

request

I made such data.
There are improvements in multiple map tiles in this zip file
town/plus_shop/
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/206588291053649921/546419904492994564/MAP.7z

This is a hack to add a 1x1 size store to the town tile.
The reason why I would like to use the town’s tile set is to create walls.
However, the shops in the town are all using 3 x 3 masses.
So I transplanted the 1 x 1 shop to the town tile set.

With this modification,
Using the town map set, you can set up a 1 x 1 shop while using walls.

I think he meant to have a fields tileset with the ocean tiles replaced with the wall tiles, and the villages with big houses and castles. Not hard to do with a bit of metatile gaming, but it can be time-consuming, and it really depends on how many tiles can it fit.
Also, a bit of knowledge of how to edit the metatile map, image-manipulation programs and checking up on the tileset configuration.

1 Like

here what im traing to do . i want the castel to be up there on a clif where the boss will be

and i also want the down setcion to have vilage tiles and walls so it dosent look teribel like this
and becuse i dont need the sea tilles i whould replace them with wall tiles from for or village want or fences