Announcing FEE3 2023 (Submissions Closed)

Thanks for the crispy-clear clarification! Excited to whip up some nonsense.

7 Likes

I can do one LP.
Iā€™d edit the footage so people wouldnā€™t have to sit through 40 minutes of menus :crazy_face: and thereā€™s the potential to fit multiple chapters without spoilers.

4 Likes

oooh Woot! canā€™t wait to see what fun stuff we get in FEE3! itā€™s gonna be amazing!

4 Likes

The template will include everything that isnā€™t specific to the video being shown, so the top part with the project title and creator and the right part saying FEE3. Itā€™s a standard format that weā€™ll use for all FEE3 video thumnails to have consistency in style, make them look nice in a playlist, and have the project name and creator as as well as ā€œFEE3 2023ā€ visible from the thumbnail.

4 Likes

Hmā€¦ FEE3. I may be interested in joining again this year. Maybe even helping, if anyone needs it.

4 Likes

My. Hmmmmā€¦ Looks like Iā€™ll need to rush a bit if I want to even attempt to do anything for this.

5 Likes

Been meaning to submit something to one of these for a few years now. This year I actually got something to send in! Extremely hyped!

8 Likes

Very excited to see the new projects this year and all the returning projects as well!

6 Likes

Iā€™m hyped for this year in particular due to my plans for this FEE3 and the 1ā‚¬ budget I invested into the video so far. And I am looking forward to a possible new cerulean coast trailer that might slap again. But if not itā€™d be okay too since the trailers and the game are amazing so far.

And itā€™s also interesting to see what non-game and non-typical-engine projects are waiting to be shown. But Iā€™m also always mindblowing by new possibilities within GBA FE and the other engines like Thracia 776 becoming more explored by the community.

Either way Iā€™m sure itā€™ll be awesome again. Hopefully this time I can watch even more if not all of the videos. Letā€™s make this great o7

6 Likes

New question: is it permissible to submit a trailer weā€™ve already posted on our own accounts, assuming weā€™ve not submitted that trailer/project to FEE3 before?

6 Likes

Sounds good to me, feel free to do this.

1 Like

Hey everyone, just a reminder that there are only two weeks left to submit! If you have any questions about submitting your project, you can DM me, and if you are looking for help creating your video, you can find a volunteer to help in this thread.

13 Likes

How many submissions have you got so far?

6 Likes

Okay, Baldurā€™s Gate 3 distracted me for about a week, but I finally submitted both my projects to FEE3.

I hope I actually submitted two, and didnā€™t just overwrite my first submission with my second XD.

4 Likes

So Iā€™m thinking about subming my project but I need to know if it would be allowed under the guildelines?

The submission deadline has been extended to Sunday, August 20. If you want to change to an already submitted video, you can message me and weā€™ll use the updated version. This new deadline is final, and it will not be extended again, but if you have minor changes to submissions that were in before the deadline then you can message me here or on discord and we will update within reason. I apologize for the last minute notice.

Donā€™t worry about timezones for the deadline, if itā€™s still the 20th somewhere when you submit then it will be considered on time.

11 Likes

Btw, if any of you need a narrator or decent disembodied voice to accompany your trailer, I can do it pro bono for you.

Hereā€™s my resume:

9 Likes

Just a heads up, the date under the submission form details spoiler hasnā€™t been updated to the new date.

3 Likes

Submissions are now closed, thanks everyone for your submissions, and your interest in this event. Look forward to a future announcement as we finalize the schedule.

26 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with.

4 Likes