Animation Directory

looking forward to seeing progress so good luck

Sorry for the double post, I started the critical hit animation. It’s kinda sloppy right now.

Imgur

No offense, but can you make a gallery; this thread is supposed to be for the finished products

Will do. Sorry.

2 Likes

This is not a request topic; how many times do I need to tell you this?

1 Like

You should probably include that in the title, as “Animation Directory” is pretty vague. Something like “Animation Directory (Finished products ONLY)” may work, maybe?

No, I’ve told delhonne multiple times; it’s literally just him.

3 Likes

Oh, 'k.
The last animation was submitted in December btw, it’s a shame to not see more of these.

I made another version of Ephraim Lord

3 Likes

Is it a pallete mod? Or a new animation?

It’s a palette mod.
It uses the same palette as snipers and swordmasters now
Also there may be a sword version coming if i ever manage to finish it

FYI there already is a sword ephriam; it was never added to the first post for some reason though. So you might be able to work off of it instead of from scratch.

I need this. I’m currently using SwordEph’s animation for Chrom

I finished the Eirika Lord Recolor i was working on

Also, Am i supposed to include the separate frames and/or sprite sheet or just the animation?

2 Likes

You determine what you want in your own package; you could have the frames in a different folder or just the animation and keep the frames since anyone can rip the frames from the anim if they want them.

I prefer it when people include each individual frame, so I can see exactly what they did and use them as references if need be.

Ok I updated both to include the separate frames and their scripts

1 Like

Eirika looks good, but I don’t get why the inside of her mantle is blue when the outside is yellow
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/c/c9/Eirika.png/revision/latest?cb=20101101182609

The whole mantle is yellow…

That’s because in the second to last version there was an issue with the sword fading into the cape and armor because they were all the same color. I changed the color scheme a bit to hide the problem until i was able to fix it. I managed to fix that problem in the final version though so i might change the inner cape back to yellow if people want me to.

inb4 Kitty kills somebody

1 Like