Animation Directory

Added a Shaman with Staves animation, plus I made a hoodless variant for both magic casting and staves (be sure to thank @Ash3wl for the idea!)

2 Likes

Oh,all of the animations are very good,pretty good! :smile:

Hey @Spud, any chance of getting this and/or this in animation format? I specifically need them and others might like them too, but either way you’re guaranteed I’ll be using them.

I could check them out, just started school again so it will probably be a little while, but I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

Thanks bro. I know they’re a bit more time consuming since you’ll have to custom sprite an animation sheet for them.

This one and this one might be a tad easier, since you just paste over the Valkyrie frames, but I might be wrong. (Credit to GabrielKnight)

Here are some animations with the CSA compatibility fixed:

FE6 Pack - Contains Roy, Hero Male and Female, Archer Male and Female, and Sniper Male and Female
FE7 Pack - Contains Archer Male and Female, Assassin Normal and Legault, Blade Lord (Bow), Hero Male and Linus, and Sniper Male and Female
FE8 Pack - Contains Bonewalker and Wight

The only issue that these animations have is the dodge position, explained here.

3 Likes

Did some updates to the directory this morning. I’ve started grouping the animations by class type; hopefully we’ll be able to use spoilers in the OP soon, but currently they won’t work with links that aren’t contained within the spoiler block (which makes updating an archive organized with spoiler blocks incredibly painful - we’d have to move the links manually every time one gets added since Discourse automatically formats the list of links at the bottom of the post). Once that issue is resolved, we’ll start using spoiler tags to make the directory more readable.

Just a reminder that we should all contribute by updating the OP with new animations that we come across/release publicly. That’s the point of having a wikipost, after all.

4 Likes

I remember had seen a Mage Knight fix for FE7, somebody have it or my memory is tricking me?

What does this mean, exactly?

Here it is. I don’t remember who made it, sadly. I also included an extra version that uses the female sheets since I’m pretty sure the original download only included the male version of the animation.

2 Likes

CSA = custom spell animation
IIRC, some vanilla battle animations froze when custom spells missed.

1 Like

Finally got around to the bow using wyvern riders, added them to the op. I saw that someone over on serenes already scripted the male troubadour and valkyrie so I guess there’s no need to do those anymore.

Ah shoot, I have a guy working on those now. I’ll let him know. Thanks!

Crap, my bad. I should have said something when I started. Hope I didn’t make somebody waste a bunch of time.

Nah, you finished it before him. He mentioned the palette was screwed up. Did you encounter that too?

Yeah the sprite sheet would be different colors depending on what program I opened it with. Took quite a bit of time in usenti to get everything matched up

But does it match @Feaw’s fixed wyvern lord palette
it does not

I just meant it took a while to get these frames down to 16 colors that matched each other, just within this animation. I never checked it against any other wyvern animations.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Request for animation packages/creator

Working Manaketes in FE7

Download:

Free to use, credit appreciated but not necessary

5 Likes