Animation Directory

Hello, I haven’t shared this Animation on this post, I guess… So, I made an Eliwood with Sword of Seals as a probable Brave Hero weapon, who knows?
Here is the Link:

Here is the video
The video also contains Spud’s Bow Eliwood.

2 Likes

Goop Zombies

GoopZombie

Download

Requires C48 hack

EDIT: fixed early C06

5 Likes

Of course! All animations I post on this thread are free to use, share, and modify. Pardon my tardy response.

3 Likes

Pirate (F)
DRprzyS.png
Credit: oracle_of_fire and Sploder for the animations, Mikey seregon for the map sprites.
Female pirate handaxe animations cause freeze everytime she attack an enemy that can’t counter her (like the pierce glitch iirc) because of lacking c01 code.
I fix it by import the c01 code.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ItPRZ_8M3IxmeTvO_2E_YsyOrHa8JyOD

1 Like

Would have never found it if it wasn’t for a PM.
Can we have this link on the OP too?

The repository has it’s own thread

Maybe don’t use the animation directory since it’s ugly and old and missing a ton of stuff.

Repo is where it’s at.

1 Like

It’s a wiki topic so… I wiki’d it. I had to remove most @'s because of a change in policy (limit to 10 per post), so it should be easy to edit again if anyone wants to reword what I wrote.

I mean you kept talking about editing it and then gave up so
big shrug

@LimstellaQQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720170917083507 %E9%AA%91%E5%BC%93%E7%90%B3(%E5%89%91) %E9%AA%91%E5%BC%93%E7%90%B3(%E7%A9%BA%E6%89%8B)
Now I have finished my work.

36 Likes

That’s a very beautiful animation! Congrat’ :smiley:

great job!
now we wait for someone to script it

1 Like

Gorgeous

Naisu

How can i insert this animations in the FEBuilder for FE7?

1 Like

说实话,这个很可以,花了多长时间?

每天都弄一点的话十天半个月吧,实际时间更长,毕竟不是每天都在画。

一帧一帧做图确实是这样:grin:

I wanted to draw Celica last year.
It’s time to start next work.
celica

11 Likes

At the request of Wan, I’m moving this to a proper thread for animations. Post will be the same as other, but I will mention I’m currently working on an Adventurer animation as a reskin of Sniper plus it being able to wield staves with a cloak.

I create things that I need for my fun projects! Nobody else worked on them, although Wan was great at helping me make sure that it looks good (but I’d like my name credited if you use them, feel free to do so).

pbfm_ax1
Here’s a winged Thief animation that I made a while ago. Wan really helped me make it a bit better. Her wings fold up at standing and fold out when attacking.

staphr_sp1
I attribute the inspiration for this one to the Ephraim project DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211 worked on where they gave them animations for all of the physical damage types. The palette was also taken from DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211’s repack of Ephraim.

bos_at1 bos_at1
And here’s a makeshift Kitsune/Ninetails type transformation, with a dodge as a Thief. While it really isn’t a ‘kitsune’ or ‘ninetails’ animation, it’s as close as someone like me was going to get with the limited amount of effort I wanted to put into one joke.

Not sure how to format this, but I will leave the links to each of them here.

Flying Thief

Kitsune/Ninetails

Staffphraim/Magicphraim

3 Likes