Animation Directory

hello I am something new in this and I am thinking of doing my hack I am going something simple xd but what I want to know is how can I create my own battle animation? easy way?:frowning:

There isn’t really an easy way tbh. The easiest you could go is to reskin existing animations and try to learn the flow of making battle animations. Keep in mind that it is time consuming to do even the more simple edits.

3 Likes

Hello guys, I made a new animation, It is an Edit from the Harrier animation made by Ayr.
It is a promotion for Tethys, has a pegasus, uses magic and sword, might make a dancing animation on a pegasus, LOL

Here is a video sample
9 Likes

The Harrier animation is actually by Ayr

I’m sorry, I think I recall InvdrzZim posting it, my bad

Idk who manages the Google Drive at this point, but I want to point out that the battle animation directory has become so bloated that it’s incredibly difficult to fully install. Would it be out of the question to make a lite version? Numbers like these aren’t necessary.

This example is just the infantry list.

I also have an issue with a few files simply refusing to be extracted because the “path is too long”, which is self explanatory but not something I can simply solve easily on my own.

I only put the repository inside a folder on my Desktop.

Yes, I could install animations on a need-do basis, but as the Drive grows it becomes increasingly absurd to navigate and find what I would like.

2 Likes

There’s no way to fix that. No way I’m willing to try, anyway. It’s a Google Drive issue, not an issue related to the repo.

I actually have started using Github a whole bunch. I and other people could easily maintain the repo on Github, but the problem is it would become relatively inaccessible for casual users, as github is sort of clunky and hard to understand.

If you can think of a way to make a ‘repo lite’ then by all means, go for it. I haven’t the time, interest, or energy to do so.

3 Likes

It’s been a long time since I left a message. This time I only show two characters I have completed in the past few months.

The Brave Eliwood made for Marlon.
Legendary Legendary_lance Legendary_sword Legendary_unarmed
The Flower Fir (swordmaster)
Fir_swmt Fir_swmu

53 Likes

that’s pretty pogchamp, nice job

1 Like

Excellent work, as always.

1 Like

Amazing work as usual. :grin:

1 Like

Is your Brave Eliwood and Flower Fir completed and formatted? You didn’t include a download link, so I wasn’t sure.
ブレイブエリウッドとフラワーモミは完成してフォーマットされていますか?ダウンロードリンクがなかったので、よくわかりませんでした。

Well,completed but didn’t edit as usual. :grin:

3 Likes

Brave Eliwood was coded here, by Marlon0024.

1 Like

I have done the female Hunter (or should I say Huntress?) from Leolink/Spud’s male Hunter!

The link for both genders is right here!

Hunter_F Hunter_F

Now we can rejoice in the fact that we can finally have multiple T1 Infantry Bow classes!

29 Likes

This is perfect! What I’m working on right now has Fates’ Outlaw (or an equivalent) and an Archer class, so this makes my job wayyyy easier!

also, bless up for vibin naoto

8 Likes

Nicely done

Simply amazing

1 Like

Today I bring to you yet another forgotten class, the Bard, but more 𝒻𝒶𝓃𝒸𝓎.
Bard_Play Bard_Magic
CLICK HERE TO GET FREE MON- I mean, to get the Bard Animation.

18 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.