Animation Directory

Crap, my bad. I should have said something when I started. Hope I didn’t make somebody waste a bunch of time.

Nah, you finished it before him. He mentioned the palette was screwed up. Did you encounter that too?

Yeah the sprite sheet would be different colors depending on what program I opened it with. Took quite a bit of time in usenti to get everything matched up

But does it match @Feaw’s fixed wyvern lord palette
it does not

I just meant it took a while to get these frames down to 16 colors that matched each other, just within this animation. I never checked it against any other wyvern animations.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Request for animation packages/creator

Working Manaketes in FE7

Download:

Free to use, credit appreciated but not necessary

5 Likes

And here’s one for Fae:

Download:

As before, totally free to use. Credit appreciated but not necessary.

3 Likes

Ho‭w.

Utilizing the idle animation. IIRC, there was a topic on this and they figured something out.

(Notice they don’t transform back tho, still cool)

EDIT:

EDIT2: Looking at Myrrh’s, her crit animation goes way to fast.

Had to get rid of some frames to keep it under the size limit, but it should be fixed

Fae’s screen shake feels REALLY satisfying when the attack hits.

I’ve always thought it looks like she has a hairball (scaleball?) or is sneezing.

1 Like

@Spud I don’t believe the Wyvern Rider bow animation palettes are properly aligned with the vanilla one?

1 Like

Yeah sorry about that. It took me so long to get it working due to the sprite sheet having a screwed up palette, I forgot to check it with the regular palette. Anybody is welcome to fix it and take credit if they want to. I’m pretty busy with work and school at the moment so I won’t be able to do anything with it soon myself.

That should be very easy to fix. Just dump the frames with new FEditor, compare with regular wyvern, switch the top right color palette around, and boom! Done!

I could help with that if you want.

Go for it. All of the frames and the script should be included in the download and like Klok said it’s a simple fix. Just repost it and give yourself credit. I’d really appreciate it getting fixed so people can actually use it.

The wyvern lord is probably the same way if you feel like fixing that one too.

Close enough. I mass edited the sheets’ palettes with Usenti so that they matched the vanilla ones, and then replaced each frame individually. I’m still using Spud’s script though, so he still gets credit.

Here are the sheets:

3 Likes

This ought to do it.
Wyvern Rider w/ Bow Palette Fix @Spud @BlueDruid

Credit: Spud(Scripting) Princess Kilvas/Great Mizuti/Ninja Pichu(Sprite Sheet), Blue Druid (palette fix)

Wyvern Lord coming soon.

3 Likes