An Unexceptional Introduction?!

Hello, Fire Emblem Universe. I am Claire. I’m a big Fire Emblem fan. Though I enjoy all the games to some extent, my favorite games are FE5 and FE10.

I began with Fire Emblem: Awakening back in 2015 and thought, “Wow! This is a good game!” So I played the rest of the FE games excluding Warriors and Tokyo Mirage Sessions. I did, however, find myself somewhat interested in the romhacking scene starting in around 2016, though this interest had not been more than a cursory one until 2021. I had been working on a Fire Emblem Tabletop-type thing at the time. During this time, I had begun to make splices. Though I was not, and still am not, the best artist, I think I’ve improved a fair bit. I’ve always enjoyed writing (though I don’t exactly know where to find the motivation to actually do much), and like to think I’m decent at it. I want to get competent with music and coding as well.

I don’t know how to end the introduction. Have a good day.

15 Likes

Welcome to feu

1 Like

Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

1 Like

the topic title reminds me of the title of a precure episode so it’s based and you’re based

Hello

yo sup man, Hdyd?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.