A Humble Request for a bael/spider portrait. [fe8 hack, S.S Monster Mash]

So, I’ve been planning to add a sidequest like chapter into my small hack S.S Monster Mash and was planning to have 2 new recruitables in the chapter. I thought that a duo of a girl and her pet Spider / bael would be a neat concept. Problem is monster portraits are very rare (I think there is one of a mogal) and I am by no means a spriter. So I thought might as well ask here. I don’t think mouth frames are necessary just like maybe the top of the spider’s body and head showing.

Beccarte F2E 1 (FE8 Colors) - Copy
(this is the companion character btw, credit to: beccarte for the original portrait.)

I want to have a male spider companion for her preferably kinda cute looking? like a pet (like Ivaldi the shaman from Storge that comes with a spider with her recruitment)

Just to be clear I really can’t afford to pay someone right now (Pains of being a college kid) so this is by no means a commission. I can only appeal to goodwill and the sense of challenge I guess. I will of course credit anyone who does post something here (probably link the thread in my hack’s thread) as well as credit the portrait maker who’s portrait I use in the hack directly in the thread.

3 Likes