あ3J's GBAFE Resource Collection

Idk why this is here, but here are my finished works. You can use them n shit, but please credit me. That’s all I request. Also be sure to look out for the F2E and F2U stuff (but let’s be honest, almost all will be F2E).

If you have seen some of my projects, you may see some other stuff that I haven’t shared here. That’s probably because I don’t want a public release of it, it’s someone else’s or it’s being used for testing.

Anyways, enjoy ig

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re able to post links or images yet, but I can’t see anything in this thread?

1 Like

Hi sorry, i don’t have image perms yet
Sorry about this

1 Like

Ok, hi. I finally got link perms. As I am extremely slow with this stuff, it may be awhile between posts. Anyways, I’ll try to get them out as fast as I can. Now, since I’m lazy asf, there are some incomplete frames (normally the smiling ones and the stubborn face onces). (also yes, i do have more but i got too many hard-drives bruh)

Aelfric (F2E - please give credit):
Aelfric - F2E (A3J)

3 Likes

anyways, here’s some music. im hoping to get more out. Idk if the volume changed since i exported them as midi, but you can probably balance it out yourself if you want

The Crest of Flames:

2 - The Crest of Flames.mid (4.3 KB)

1 Like

aplogises for the lack of posting, but ive been doing a commission that is really time intensive, so i havent gotten much done
anyways, here’s the Umbral Beast - Free to Use only (unless ur adding your own frames (idk why you would) but then you can do that ig)
Umbral Beast - F2U (A3J)

5 Likes