[Working Title] Blazing Renaissance

pokes, base this on (base) FE7? Shall we?

tbh I kind of wanted to give fe8 a shot, but I’m not that familiar with how they go, so I’ll have to review that…

Yeah if we did FE8 I’d have to do a crash course on it’s event style.

In terms of actual things you can do with events, I think you can do the same in FE7, just… more tediously. (Through various asmc’s, I mean, rather than setval and a single one). But it seems we’re all more familiar with FE7, sooo…I’ll just grab that.

… Now, writers, tell us how the prologue starts, eheh. @Siuloir, @Arch

I thought the story here was mainly Arch and Dei’s show, and that I’d only be acting in a supplementary role. To be perfectly honest I don’t really have much time to devote to a hacking project that isn’t Inheritance of Ash.

That’s fine; I’m sure @Arch will have a little more time to manage after EN and FEE3 remnants die down.
On another note,

3 way fights, yeeeeah!

bumps thread just to keep it in everyone’s memory.

Just waiting for Blazing Shell; probably going to be done after EN is released.

still hoping

I don’t know if you guys would need a hand, but I’m not too bad at animations should there be a need for them.

Full customs are a bit more work, but even quick little custom animations are my thing.

1 Like

[hoping intensifies]

Writing

I can do editing FWIW. Despite my reputation, I don’t really have any experience with doing “actual”, make-a-ROMhack hacking

Buuuump, writers, wanna start the ball rolling?

Still looking for writers?

idk, maybe, I just need someone in the project besides me to post something, really.

Like what?

I’m up to help with writing and Nightmare/Balancing if your still looking for people in either job.

I can also handle posting updates and stuff if you want someone else to work on that too.

What is the hack going to be about I can’t really tell @Crazycolorz5

I honestly don’t even know what to do with this project :confused: Like, should we nominate someone to be leader and try to cobble a concept together?

1 Like

#######ForumHacks

Has any progress even been made?