Time to introduce myself I guess

Didn’t even realize this category existed.

Hi! I’m Phoenix,
I’ve been around FEU on and off for a couple years and only recently decided to make a profile. I’ve thought about making a hack before and have done a lot of research over the years but never really started anything. Until now.

I’m no artist or writer… and I barely have any experience in programming. But there are 3 things i am very good at: organization, learning and patience…

Enough patience to have already spliced 46 portraits, come up with a world map, an outline of a plot and 24 maps made.

Having FEBuilder as a tool provided that final push I needed to start something.

I know most hacks never get finished so i figure I’ll take my time and only work on it occasionally so I don’t get burnt out; and to prevent unnecessary pressure on me or disappointment to others I don’t plan on posting updates. (At least until i have something substantial)

Anyway,
Phoenix out

1 Like

Hello, Phoenix.

Welcome, or welcome back, whichever you prefer.
We all have to start somewhere, and 46 splices is pretty good, at least to me.

Hope you enjoy hacking and enjoy your time here! I am interested to see what hack you will come out with one day.

Hmm, guess I should also say something about myself too.

I was born in 92. (i turned 26 this October)
I live in the largest city in the best country in the world…yes Toronto, Canada. (Gotta show some pride for my country)
The first Fire Emblem game I owned was Sacred Stones.
My favourite Fire Emblem game is Radiant Dawn with Sacred stones and Blazing Blade a close second.

1 Like