The Under

Ohhhh Gotcha :wink:
I should learn to not trust anything in the The Under XD
̶B̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶-̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶s̶t̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶l̶d̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶.

2 Likes

Inb4 someone did

And here I was thinking that the whole skater boy reference was a shoe-in for making people realize it was a joke.
Am I over-estimating you guys or am I just a スパーすごいかわいい仮面ライダー・

1 Like

Indeed.

I wonder who… Haha.

jokes

3 Likes

1 Like

The future is here

http://puu.sh/piGOH/5046f2fc70.png

10 Likes

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=63238&page=5 (go to post 92)

I know you guys hate Serenes, so why not laugh at a flame war? [spoiler=the gist] “wah i hate conquest because I cant grind wah” And everyone yelling at the literal casual player. It’s pretty toxic.

“Hey, Conquest was designed to be like the older FEs, which had no grinding!”
"still doesn’t justify lack of grinding[/spoiler]
Our flamer was trying to use every unit. sighs

Nah fam I spelled a word wrong

but I’ll post it if you want

1 Like

I got an error in FEditor
I’m far worse at this than I thought
(for real though what the hell did I do to this poor thing)

Well obviously you gave the file constructor a stream error. YOU DON’T CROSS THE STREAMS!

Did you have it open in another program?

The ROM or FEditor?
OK so the portrait editor/text editor work from what I see, it’s the animation inserter that’s giving me trouble. Does anyone know what could be the issue?

(/r/fireemblem instantly shadowbanned this post, like within 30 seconds of me posting it, because they don’t allow “shitposts” anymore apparently unless it involves waifus and le epic memes from FE14)

7 Likes

I know we talk shit about Serenes but really I find /r/fireemblem to be worse.
That may just be me not liking reddit but w/e
We need a real FE forum. Like FEND

1 Like

/FE used to be good before all the FE13/14 people came in. We used to have good discussions and excellently crafted memes! Now it’s all Waifu stuff and terrible memes…

5 Likes

This
Normies flooded the place amidst the fe14 hype.

1 Like

I warned you guys, FE14 would be the true end. FE14, ironically, has killed True FE. I hope you guys like waifu emblem, because all you’re ever going to get from now on is Waifu Emblems.

4 Likes

i wonder what waifu emblem 4 would be like. i heard it already has the incest stuff in it.

(But seriously, yeah. I’ll probably buy Fates anyways, so eh.)

They should have built a wall around /r/fireemblem

2 Likes