The Under

Wow lol. I guess I’d let something like that pass as a tutorial… barely… but what a riveting battle <.<

1 Like

What game is that??

1 Like

Agarest, Generations of War.

1 Like

How is it other than the bullshit rock fight? Are there big skill trees and what not?

1 Like

I’ve played it for just over an hour and I honestly wouldn’t recommend it at all.
The presentation and quality is absolute piss-poor. It’s got the feel of a shoddy indie game that relies on fan-service to guarantee it’s fan-base.

1 Like

That ducks! Strategy rpgs are too few these days and it always ducks when one doesn’t pull it’s weight

2 Likes

I’m not sure of the four I like least.
The rock fight, the unnecessary fan-service, the small mug-shots that take up less than an eighth of the screen when you visit the shops with the menu taking up way too much space…

Or the ultimate fourth, the fact that in battle, pressing up makes the cursor go up and to the left, rather than the right.
I don’t know what game cemented it for me, but instinctively I’m mentally programmed for up to be up and right in isometric games.

1 Like

That makes sense, I’m the same way, is there an option in the menu to invert that?

1 Like

All that I could find was a button mapping menu. But if you did it that way then you wouldn’t be able to navigate anything else sufficiently.

1 Like

That sucks :confused:

1 Like

https://www youtube.com/watch?v=j3blcOPjzvc&list=PLc3FRCwo9V0BZXRAE9r5psH1M8QYC46kc

I can’t stop watching these send help

1 Like

lol they’re hilarious

2 Likes

When you check the description for one of your classes next year and it’s this:

Send help

2 Likes

Sounds like the computer organization class I took in college.
A lot of it was just going over the concepts.

1 Like

It’s a 300 level CS class so I’m assuming we’re actually going to deal with a bit of assembly.

1 Like

org isn’t even hard
at least where I took it

1 Like

An easy A would be nice because the rest of my classes don’t sound like good times

Did I mention that it’s once a week from 8-11:30 on Fridays?

1 Like

We did assembly in the class I took as well.
I was talking more about cache/virtual memory, RISC/CISC architecture, I/O, pipeling, and the like.

2 Likes

Ah.

Yeah, it’ll either be fun or ill just hate myself by the end

1 Like

but you’ll still get that A amirite
8 - 11:30am hopefully; if that’s pm then good luck to ya

1 Like