The Under

Completely irrelevant, but when I was a wee lass FE8 taught me the word excommunicated and I always think of Riev whenever I hear someone use it. It is somewhat annoying. (Being reminded of his face, not the word, I mean.)

3 Likes

i only know of the word within the context of Judaism

2 Likes

He says it in chapter 19

“Heh heh heh
 You cretin, Mansel
 I will have my revenge. You should
never have excommunicated me. The Demon King will be your new master!”

EDIT:
I keep forgetting to hit reply.

2 Likes

Your new word of the day is bifurcate.

2 Likes

just use dictionary.com’s word of the day system(that’s what I do)

2 Likes

Best piano song I saw recently was this one.

3 Likes

In unrelated-but-related-to-FE news, FE6 is finally going up on the Japanese eshop next month. Wonder what took them so long?

2 Likes

Takumi’s model mabe by someone in my community

I think it looks pretty nice so I share it here.

5 Likes

no one likes roy is what happened

3 Likes

A hack called Tenchi no Tsurugi comes out today.

Custom maps, characters and story. Nearly 30 chapters. It takes the author over one year and a half to make it(2014.1-2015.9). It is said to have a good balance.(After all, I only tried several maps today.) The heroine called Saya(I love this name somehow :grin: ) is the daughter of Lyn. For more info., play it yourself. Patch it to a clean FE7 jp rom.
PS: I posted it here instead of starting a new topic because I don’t want to trouble the author too much. I only attempt to share sth interesting with the members here.

2 Likes

I CAN’T READ MOONSPEAK

WHAT DO I CLICK

Seriously tho FEU? Body is invalid? Alright bud whatever you say.

2 Likes

Are you serious? What you click is a download page. What you need to do is only to click the “download” button, take out the .ups from the pack and patch it to your rom if you would like to have a try. If not, ignore my words.
PS: FE if is also in moonspeak now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

it doesn’t let you caps lock

2 Likes

@Klokinator

Hopefully this clears things up

edit: I forgot to actually mention the project in question. It sounds interesting; I’ll probably play it this week.

5 Likes

Hold on, what am I supposed to click in that image? I can’t tell, it’s like the arrows are trying to tell me something

2 Likes

It’s like a maze! ^ɑ^

2 Likes

404 file not found when I clicked it, lols.

2 Likes

Rekt/10

2 Likes

It gave me a 404 too, but when I went back to the FE4/ directory and clicked on ć€©ćœ°ăźć‰Łăƒ‘ăƒƒăƒ (first one in the list of files) it brought me to the correct page. It seems the site uses unique pages for downloads.

2 Likes

It seems that its author uploaded the old version by mistake yesterday and updated it later.

Open the readMe and check the date here to find out that if you have the latest version.

2 Likes