The Under

omg

Fae should use it, recolor the divine dragonstone breath green it already sounds minty

3 Likes

Whoa what just

Oh, hi, the under thread.

3 Likes

I moved it because it was getting a little too off-topic

3 Likes

more like their greater cousins; they have 3 sets of jaws to work with

3 Likes

Imagine the dental bills on those if they werenā€™t insuredā€¦

3 Likes

even worse; imagine how the dentist would feel when he has to put braces on them

4 Likes

Nevermind

3 Likes

inb4 you get yelled at for necroposting
oh wait itā€™s not Sernes.

This is basically the official hating-on-serenes thread now shot

3 Likes

eh necroposting makes sense to stray away from; itā€™s pointless to bump a ~6 month old thread with a stupid reply(which 99.999999% of necroposts are).

3 Likes

ā€¦sorry?

3 Likes

And then thereā€™s my posts in my own unanswered questions, that give an answer.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, Iā€™m missing the part in the thread where someone posted ā€œdonā€™t necropostā€

And necroposting rules allow the user to bump their own topic whenever they please?

3 Likes

It really depends on the topic. Lots of the hacking topics do need to be necroposted in, especially if theyā€™re for unanswered questions. Other situations such as active discussions (or rather, dead discussions) should be avoided.

3 Likes

Eh I disagree for the most part; unanswered questions that get randomly answered a year later donā€™t really help the person who was wondering(unless they werenā€™t able to move on until they obtained that answer).

3 Likes

tbh Iā€™m fine with necroposting. Sometimes thereā€™s a stigma against starting a new thread for one thatā€™s already been made, but if there is one but itā€™s dead but you need to say something about the subjectā€¦ youā€™d be left with no option. As such, I would never discourage necroposting. Plus, itā€™s good for nostalgia.

3 Likes

I made this today while totally not studying.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll continue making some spell animations tonight.
[Spell animaions which are already completed][1] [1]: Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

3 Likes

When did the under thread become a place to post actually productive stuff? Go put those in the threads to keep those so others can fine them maybe?

3 Likes

m8, itā€™s a hangout thread

3 Likes

Do you lot still play AWBW?

3 Likes