The Under

Check and Mate, dear @Venno.

2 Likes

Attacked your blocking infantry on a 94%ā€¦could have stopped the HQ cap if he died. Though if Iā€™m being honest Iā€™d lost that game when I let you have the funding+air advantage.

Care for another game?

2 Likes

Sure, go ahead and make another.

Edit: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vmpf39ixd1662yk/Screenshot%202014-10-19%2017.47.04.png?dl=0

Not so. But it WOULD have bought you an extra turn or two.

Edit2: Srsly stealths are too good.

2 Likes

Alright, hereā€™s our next game: http://awbw.amarriner.com/gamescurrent.php?maps_id=53960. Password is ā€˜fireā€™. The mapmaker recommends banning Javier and Stealths, so thatā€™s what I did.

Stealths can be really good in some situations, yeah. It helped that only Fighters can target them when theyā€™re stealthed, and, well, Drake Fighter vs. Hawke Stealth isnā€™t even close to a OHKO.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have like, 15-20% more funds than you. Can you stand against that?

2 Likes

Weā€™ll see, weā€™ll see. Honestly I probably should have gone for the 4-city block too, but I couldnā€™t resist the allure of Max B-Copters.

2 Likes

I feel like I seriously messed up that early game fight and Iā€™m just getting infantry stormed nowā€¦

2 Likes

Things are looking bad for youā€¦ unless you COPower makes those puny tanks a real threat to Neotanks, I think Iā€™ve got this one in the bag. (Man, Neotanks are so OP you donā€™t evenā€¦)

Edit: yeah not really https://www.dropbox.com/s/42sja7ogjzr0aic/Screenshot%202014-10-26%2017.24.40.png?dl=0

Edit2: Oops I used my CoP after I bought a Neotank lol barely any effect lol. hf with your slightly-menacing-damaged tanks.

2 Likes

Man, and I thought I was doing so well early onā€¦

2 Likes

I thought so too but those Neotanks crept up on you. Guess they had a lot of utility (seriously that power + 6 move). New game? re-re-re-re-match?

Edit: Yeah neotanks are pretty durable too, Bombers are more like glass cannons. I think your biggest error is that you didnā€™t react fast enough when I started building anti-airs.

2 Likes

Problem for me was, you were Sasha and picked the 4 cities branch and I did neither of those things, so even though I had you pushed back early on, my income still wasnā€™t any higher than yours and you had the advantage of a shorter distance to the front. I wasnā€™t able to really hammer you quickly enough.

Itā€™s much easier to defend than to attack in this game, especially if youā€™re making just as much money as your enemy!

2 Likes

Yep looked at the map and thought out for a second and knew how to win, lol.

2 Likes

Guys weā€™re talking about Advance Wars over skype now you can all come back to the under!

2 Likes

And triple posting just so I can steal the 300th post.

2 Likes

are you sure itā€™s safe

2 Likes

I donā€™t know about safe, but itā€™s pretty spooky todayā€¦

2 Likes

-insert spoopy noises here-

2 Likes

hat ass monopoly ridden

2 Likes

what?

2 Likes

that was sloppily written