So you can say “we have a winrar”

1 Like

I’d pay for winrar before paying for CT

2 Likes

Yo Vestaria Saga dropped today

3 Likes

It’s amazing how “RPGmaker” it looks.

1 Like

I beat the first chapter then got annoyed in the second chapter when the ally unit south of my units randomly walked up and killed one of my dudes.

1 Like

Uhh, rude.

1 Like

@MCProductions are you still in the discord?

1 Like

My computer’s a shit, so when it crashed, I lost most of the Discord servers I was in.

Once I finish transitioning to my laptop, I’ll rejoin

1 Like

Words N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G N E C R O P O S T I N G

5 Likes

when you don’t want to include your hex dump because you know it has a virus

7 Likes

Pretty sure that just grows your ROM’s dick in THREE WEEKS
How? Just watch the free video…

3 Likes

One day, a group of wizards (:Zahlman: :Teq: :cam: :Arch: :ArchMini: :Colorz:) from :FEU: went to make a romhack using :EA:. However, :IntSys: decided that was stupid, and sent an army of annoying guys with :donate: signs to annoy the wizards. After throwing them to :yourwaifu:, everyone said :Noyce:. Unfortunately, the :yourwaifu: showed up again and started a waifu war, forcing people to choose from :Florina: :Elise: :Lilina: :betaoona:. However, two kids nearby :marf: :roi: saw this and decided to make a :BBQ: for the waifu war. :roi:'s family was with him and they went :Eliwood: :Elbert: to this mess. The :FEU: chat collectively sighed at them.

4 Likes

:wut:

2 Likes

:discord:

2 Likes

I miss when this thread was active. RIP The Under, killed by Discord.

3 Likes

Well, we’ll make it to 1000 sooner or later… maybe.

2 Likes

Post #994. It’s only a few shitposts away, everybody!

2 Likes

I promised to gift something to whoever makes the thousandth post, just as this thread dies.
This was my plan all along

2 Likes

Come on guys! Only a few left!

2 Likes

reply soon

2 Likes