The Under

Which, when you think about it, is an amazingly weeb train of thought.
It was better before it got translated to the language I could understand it in.

1 Like

I feel like that would only be true if they only played the games because they were Japanese and not because they were fun strategy games that didn’t really have a western equivalent except for maybe classic Xcom.

2 Likes

But clearly singling out FE7 though? I haven’t played much of the Japanese only titles but from what I’ve seen they don’t play that differently to what we ended up getting in FE7, so the logic boils down to pseudo elitism in the sense that they either don’t like it because it’s now in English and thus will have more players or because it’s now in English and worse than Japanese because Yapanties and the animu.

I first played FE8 and then FE7 and didn’t have any issues with them, this was years ago, granted, but I’m sure if I went back to them I could stick with it better than I have with Awakening and Fates. So it’s weird to sort of compare the two consensus(S?) as if they were similar when the former is just weebcunts being cuntweebs and the latter being fans watching something they’ve been interested in for years be gutted like a fish and filled with shallow animu pandering for the moneys.

2 Likes

“a Godpoint is the tool you use to poligh thongs, yes”

Thanks, Aluste.

Friendly reminder that it’s possible for Kent to fuck Fiora and then marry her sister in-game.

3 Likes

And he accuses Sain of being the womanizer.

2 Likes

clearly he’s just implying that sain is really bad at it

2 Likes

Kent is a Kunt, wow doods.

(Actually maybe this is why he’s the smarter Cavalier)

1 Like

Playing fe4 again
Pls gib pairings
No fury pairings since I’m using Hawk

furyxgrave. or maybe lewyn/erin, you didn’t block all possible names. hah.

Alec x Raquesis. Do it (for the pursuit skill).

What do you guys listen to while you do wizard things?

1 Like

Get comfy lads

2 Likes

FE15 soon?

Fire Emblem 15: Waifu Wars
where the final battle will be against your waifu and the final battlefield is the bedroom

2 Likes

I’ll forgive the waifus if FE15 goes for a steampunk motif.

2 Likes

Codename Steam Emblem

1 Like

Fire emblem mobile will actually be an FE-themed slots game called Thracia 777

7 Likes