The Under

Mm, just looked it up and noticed it’s not on my platforms, which is unfortunate.
Though I’m not really into turn-based anymore, it’s a generic and boring RPG mechanic that gets old quickly.

Maybe one day we’ll have a Pokémon competitor in the Digimon games…

1 Like

I like Digimon, but I don’t own the console(s) Sleuth is out on. Actually, the one Digimon game I’ve played is DW1. Still have it, too. Lots of nostalgia, but raising them was chore…

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: FEU Discord Server

Sup guize I heard you have a server for me now

1 Like

I knew someone was going to make that joke

1 Like

I’d never thought I’d like a status effect lol

3 Likes

The 8-bit era lives on.

1 Like

Redahli is SUCH a bitch

13 Likes

Many people call Digimon World 3 the best Digimon game for 2 reasons:

1. Nostalgia.
  2. They didn’t play the DS games (Digimon World DS and Digimon World Dawn/Dusk) for the sheer reason of “ew handheld”. (Because Digimon World Dawn/Dusk is the best Digimon game, Cyber Sleuth gets pretty close and surpasses it in some areas(Story is on par with the anime), but lacks in others(area variety, the Battle system being way too simplified, unbalanced difficulty).
1 Like

aw geez, did i miss a debate about digimon games? because boy do i have Opinions about those

for what it’s worth, there’s exactly one reason to stick up for world 3: it gave the world bearmon. bearmon is precious and perfect and is 99% of the reason i played it as long as i did when i was a child

1 Like

(pst)

(visit my stupid castle thing if u feel like it)

11441-16303
49468-18835

1 Like

I’d say visit mine but it’s not organized at all and looks like shit lol

2 Likes

Someone should post the Under theme from Pokemon again.

2 Likes

cats

3 Likes

So hey, I’m trying to play the FE4 remix patch, but when I tried patching it to an English version the event with Midir doesn’t work since Gandolf has a silver axe and not a hand axe. So I tried patching it to a Japanese one and that just doesn’t let the game go past the chapter title. Does anyone know what I can do with this?

1 Like

Windy weather means I can fly forever :0

13 mov lmao

3 Likes

This is the Flying Dragon committee. We will take legal action against you if you do not slow down to underneath 12 movement. You are breaking our non-existent right to not have any classes be faster then us. …Oh, we’ll deal with you later, GBAFE units cap move at 15.

3 Likes

Guyssssssssssssssssss Nintendo Direct tomorrow :000000000000000000

1 Like

Maybe EU will get fates news

Or we’ll just get more Sun and Moon info

1 Like

I dun live in the EU places, but I do think they’ll get a release date in this. I kinda doubt we’ll get more Sun/Moon stuff, but I’d be happy to see more.

TBH, I don’t know what to expect, but I say that… about nearly every direct <.<

1 Like