The Under

Also, with FE4, don’t things, at least in regards to story, somewhat develop over a chapter? I remember the level with Eltosian, where you get his sister, and there was a point where the rest of the map would open up as well.

I think in that aspect, it’s okay. Like, think of it as, if the only difference between the start and end of your map is only where the characters are on the map then you can cut it down, majorly.

2 Likes

hope you guys enjoy :ocean:

6 Likes

“wot the bloody 'ell is that emoticon’s weird face all abou—”
͏>:оcean:

no, discourse

http://i.imgur.com/cs6eerR.png
no

4 Likes

[5:27:55 PM] ghast: okay, you know in mappy/tiled in the “write map pointer” box?
[5:28:38 PM] Matt Chung (Agro): yuuup?
[5:29:02 PM] ghast: can you point that to free space?
[5:29:11 PM] ghast: like I’ve been using the vanilla ones the whole time
[5:29:17 PM] ghast: and just reusing them
[5:29:22 PM] Matt Chung (Agro): wtf
[5:29:24 PM] Matt Chung (Agro): of course you can
[5:29:36 PM] ghast: lekeks
[5:29:40 PM] Matt Chung (Agro): omg
[5:29:46 PM] Matt Chung (Agro): how have you not been fucking up every map
[5:29:55 PM] ghast: because Agro
[5:30:02 PM] ghast: I’m the best worst hacker in the community

7 Likes

Ohh, apparently the final boss of SMTxFE is [spoiler=spoilertho]Medeus[/spoiler] I’m ok with this.

Oh, Tiki’s divine dragon form is based of off FE3 book 2, fluffy dragon : D

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: FEU Discord Server

Ok, I’m trying to find a post, but now I’m trying to figure out if my brain is making it up, searching things like FE1 and Resistance are what I’ve been doing.

Has there been a discussion about FE1’s resistance stat bugging out if you put it at a nonzero growth? Or did I imagine that? (or was it on another forum entirely lol)

1 Like

There was this post during the thread on the Starsphere’s actual effect when it came to growths, but that’s the closest I remember to what you’re describing…

1 Like

Not sure how many have seen the original, but I touched up an’ old sprite and don’t want to make a sprites topic.

Head shaping’s not too good in regards to the brow and the armour’s a bit plain Ephraim’s pads, fuck you~
/but I felt like sharing anyways.

Happy new year, fuckers.

2 Likes

happy new year to you toooo

1 Like

hpayhp newyear ,you lgorious fukcs

1 Like

-grasps dramatically towards the sunset-

1 Like

Happy new year everyone. Hope the hackers make quality hacks, while the lazers (ie me) do something.

ALSO, I have been leaked a prototype of FE15 for the NES. It is on the Virtual Console and features some strange boss fights.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYQHAAABAAAtVHhpA3eikw

1 Like

Miiverse is the greatest thing Nintendo has ever made

1 Like

Bless miiverse

1 Like

Hi guys.

2 Likes

that is all

9 Likes

Kame Hanon Ha?

1 Like

“I am Batta the GWAAAAAAAAAAAH”
Match win!

1 Like

Oh, hey, I didn’t realize you could upload a little background for your… uh… user card. (the thing that pops up when you click on someone’s icon when reading a topic.) Neat.

2 Likes