The Under

I’m sorry, I’m missing the part in the thread where someone posted “don’t necropost”

And necroposting rules allow the user to bump their own topic whenever they please?

3 Likes

It really depends on the topic. Lots of the hacking topics do need to be necroposted in, especially if they’re for unanswered questions. Other situations such as active discussions (or rather, dead discussions) should be avoided.

3 Likes

Eh I disagree for the most part; unanswered questions that get randomly answered a year later don’t really help the person who was wondering(unless they weren’t able to move on until they obtained that answer).

3 Likes

tbh I’m fine with necroposting. Sometimes there’s a stigma against starting a new thread for one that’s already been made, but if there is one but it’s dead but you need to say something about the subject… you’d be left with no option. As such, I would never discourage necroposting. Plus, it’s good for nostalgia.

3 Likes

I made this today while totally not studying.

6 Likes

I’ll continue making some spell animations tonight.
[Spell animaions which are already completed][1] [1]: Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

3 Likes

When did the under thread become a place to post actually productive stuff? Go put those in the threads to keep those so others can fine them maybe?

3 Likes

m8, it’s a hangout thread

3 Likes

Do you lot still play AWBW?

3 Likes

it’s post whatever you want; duh

3 Likes

I know, just questioning their choice of what to post.

3 Likes

i don’t know how to respond to that so uh

4 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

ITS SO CUTE!

NEEDS MORE, NEEDS MORE!

i will never sleep well again.

4 Likes

literally watched this like 5 times already, it hasn’t gotten old

3 Likes

Nintendo Direct hype ~( ‘3’)~

3 Likes

get rekt for IF

(on another note im sick and tired of little sister “Onii Chaaaaaaan!” mildly suggestive sister characters)

3 Likes

So. Someone just pointed out to me…

In her OA, female Kamui has two left feet.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/img/lead_bg.jpg

:T

3 Likes

Damn. Now I really need a capture card for my 3DS

3 Likes

Kozaki why.

Also SMTxFE isn’t cancelled wat.

Apparently it’s called “Genei Ibunroku #FE” in Japan instead of SMTxFE. (Then again, SMTxFE wasn’t the final title)

3 Likes

Yeah, on WiiU

3 Likes