Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Since Peer is alright with it :
Here comes the 'Dark dragon" a generic of the dracozombie from Fe8 without any rotten part, it isn’t a zombie anymore !
drz_mg1
(The gif may looks weird but the timing is the one
of the dracozombie when you insert it)

Crédits : Leo_link for the motion and Peerless for the idea
16 Likes

So I made a male Bow Paladin to go with the female Bow Paladin animation made by Genocike, Kao, and Der (I think that’s all who had a hand in making it).
Bow
Male Paladin with Bow is here.

I also edited the female Bow Paladin animation to give it an actual dodge animation and fixed an issue with the palette.
bow%20dodge
Female Paladin with Bow is here.

Credits: Genocike for the motions and movements and Kao and Der for the fix.

13 Likes

Mogall Jockey

MagicBow
Bow added in because it’s just about the only non-magic attack that would always be used from range and wanted to differentiate it somewhat from just normal Mogalls it was basically an afterthought. Getting the Bonewalker and the Mogall with the same palette was a pain, but I think it came out pretty well.

Download

17 Likes

Today I would like to demonstrate use of the summoning jutsu to create a cool animation.
Observe!

Has all the required assets per standard.

Credits

Design by Pikmin1211
Knife animation by DerTheVaporeon
Sword animation by DerTheVaporeon
Unarmed animation by DerTheVaporeon
Palettes by DerTheVaporeon and Pikmin1211
Map Sprites by DerTheVaporeon
Class Card by DerTheVaporeon

Gif Previews

Knife
Sword
Unarmed

Palettes

NinjaPalettes

38 Likes

I like your kitsune animation even though it’s more of a werewolf but the human part of the pallette bothered me so I decided to recolor it.
drz_mg1_000

I don’t know how to make gifs but it’s only the human parts I edited
1 Like

Anyway, with that out, I want to say that Sacred War is a good hack, especially because it improves T2 monsters, and adds new ones like the mimic, but I feel like it’s forgot something…
Ah, yes! Cursed swords.
Literal.
Flying.
Violence-loving.
Ghost-possessed.
Swords.

Preview

Attack

Class Card

Cursed%20Sword%20Class%20Card%202

Map Sprites

Cursed%20Sword%20Standing Cursed%20Sword%20Moving

Get’em here!

Special thanks to Lenh for motivating me into actually doing it~
Also credits to Team SALVAGED, since I used the SalvKnight’s sword as a base.

33 Likes

Thank you for the update!

I just noticed, that I forgot to remove part of the spear in the arbalest unarmed animation in one of the frames. I fixed it here.
Sorry, everyone!

This applies to anything I make: If you notice any errors, just @ me and I will fix it as soon as I can.

3 Likes

fix is pushed to drive and site.

image Sword
Echidna is in and looking better than ever courtesy of @RedBean & @Zelix

12 Likes

Figured I might as well finally get this missing piece out of the way - my old Lance variant of the vanilla male Hero now has a counterpart for the vanilla female Hero (aka Echidna). Nothing as glamorous as that new Echidna up there, but hopefully those who prefer their hero animations to be consistent with vanilla may find a use for it.

Get it here

ezgif-1-3c1cbf7be96f

19 Likes

Some interesting, hope you guys like it.
Tansform
%E5%A4%A7%E7%8B%BC%E5%8F%98
Reverse
gif

Download

Another wolf
Transform
%E5%B0%8F%E7%8B%BC%E8%BD%AC
Reverse
%E5%B0%8F%E7%8B%BC%E5%8F%98
Download

3 Likes

This is based on the sword from DerTheVaporeon
Transform
%E5%89%91%E9%AD%94%20%E5%8F%98
Attack
%E5%89%91%E9%AD%94%20%E6%94%BB
Reverse
%E5%89%91%E9%AD%94%20%E5%9B%9E

Download

9 Likes

Sup Guys! :wave:

It’s been quite some time since I released something myself.
Some of you might know what I was working on lately.

A new Hero animation! I know we already have tons of those, but I wanted to give it a try myself
It all started as I saw the Cipher art of Gerik as a hero. Since than I wanted to make my version of one of my favourite classes in FEGBA!

the heroic Desert Tiger:

_Ani_sword _Ani_axe
_Ani_handaxe _Ani_unarmed

Shoutout to @ErrantDShepherd for Gerik’s head design!

But that’s not all I have in store for you today :wink:
I thought, it would be neat to have a generic version of it too.
So here you have it:

The Armored Hero:

_Ani_sword _Ani_axe
_Ani_handaxe _Ani_unarmed

This package also includes Team palettes, map sprites and a class card.

%5BSWD%5D%20Hero%20(M)%20Sword%20%7BNuramon%7D
%5BT2%5D%5BSWD%5D%20Hero%20(M)%20Standing%20%7BNuramon%7D
%5BT2%5D%5BSWD%5D%20Hero%20(M)%20Moving%20%7BNuramon%7D

Credit: Nuramon
Get it here!

That’s all for the moment. I hope you enjoy these new animations!

Kind regards
Nura

45 Likes

Always wanted a Male Valkyrie, but didn’t want to make him look like a dumb cross-dresser? Wanted a unisex-looking Valkyrie without that hat that became cursed thanks to Fatesawakening? Then this is for you!

Thanks to @Pikmin1211, I was motivated to use a still of the Valkyrie made by him to give them a well-deserved non-religious/ambiguous religion design and a few fixes there and there, although no new frames were summed up to it.

Preview

Magic%20(Female) Magic%20(Male)
Staff%20(Female) Staff%20(Male)

Class Cards

Valkyrie%20Class%20Card%20(Female) Valkyrie%20Class%20Card%20(Male)

Map Sprites

Valkyrie%20Moving%20(Female) Valkyrie%20Moving%20(Male) Valkyrie%20Standing%20(Female) Valkyrie%20Standing%20(Male)

Come get it here!
Credit goes to @Pikmin1211 for the still to use as a base and @isaac as well!

20 Likes

Hi, I’m very new to this. A while back I found a gif for a Wild Wyvern animation, but I couldnt find anything else for it. I couldnt even find who originally made it. I tried my best to make a battle animation that anyone could use, and I think I did okay.
Finished%20Wyvern%20Test
I uploaded everything I made for it so anyone could use it. The link should have everything.
Let me know what you think!
and if anyone can find the original creator, please let me know so I can properly credit them
Edit: The original sprites were made by Mercenary Lord, requested by Klokinator.

15 Likes

I noticed one of the map frames was really off, so I tried to fix it. Now the Wyvern shouldn’t be jumping around in the status menu.
Moving

3 Likes

So Sme made a magic falcoknight animation from Blind Archer’s Black Beauty Falcoknight animation and I decided to touch it up. Now whoever wanted to make Harriers a thing can now do so!

Here’s the link and here’s a screenshot.
Harrier%20Magic

19 Likes

Introducing…

Skills! This is an option under magic (because there’s no better category in the navbar currently). Like everything else, they animate on click and we’ve amassed all the f2u options around (shoutout to @Mikey_Seregon for his recent contribution that spurred this addition). These are also available in the drive under Animations/8. Skills.

Aside from that, we also have ten new variations of Nomad/Nomad Trooper thanks to @Pikmin1211 and @Maiser6
Bow
That nearly doubles the amount of options available for those classlines!

An Eirika magic anim for Teraspark’s repalette by @Sme
Magic

And of course, Sme and Shtick’s Black Beauty Magic Falcoknight from earlier today:
Magic

Thanks for your contributions, everyone. Progress on the next major site update is ongoing~

15 Likes

Hoskr

Half horse, half Berserker, Horserker.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/j953jvgjd2m2qaw/Horserker.rar/file

22 Likes

Maybe some of you remember my arbalest unarmed fix… today I noticed that the arbalest lance animation needed to be fixed too. Specifically, the piercing seemed to be a bit misplaced:
Lanceold
Here you can see the fixed version:
Lancenew
Download it here: Arbalest Lance Fix

I think the animation is pretty usable now, but there is something else… It’s not very noticeable, especially not ingame, but it did bother me, so I wanted to fix that too. I wasn’t able to, though. Maybe someone else can help me out:

Please click here for details

This is the frame I want to fix:
feba
I am still not very experienced when dealing with battle animations, so I tried two approaches I thought could work, but they did not:
Lance_018a
Lance_018b
(The wyvern lord animation seems to do it like that)

Anyway, first I tried to just replace the images in the folder directly, which did not work. Then I tried to insert them in Fire Emblem Builder…
febb
They both actually do show up fine in Fire Emblem Builder when I try to insert them there, but ingame they do not, and when I open the animation in FEB again, they show up wrong again…

Obviously I am doing something wrong, but I don’t know what.
I would really appreciate some help!

4 Likes

This is an animation of Valkyrie created by 目眩(memai).
An animation of a sword and an lance is included.
In the old days, there was a bug that slipped one tile, so I was fixed.
Walkure1
lorm_sp1

Download
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/217431999911165963/583287167455985664/Walkure1.7z

He(She?) also wrote Valkyrie Portrait.
The author is 目眩(memai).
gba_2%4002%20%E3%82%A8%E3%82%A4%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%82%AF_901154

Walkure1_Face

Both of them, the author is 目眩(memai), not me.
Please be careful not to make a mistake when crediting.

27 Likes