Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Hello Guys!

Back with another Class Card Creation! I decided to go to the repo and see what else I make a class card out of! I see the the Baron With Cape and Weapons doesn’t have a class card for ony of them. So I made one with each of the weapons.

Here is the animation!

Lance gif

Axe Chain

Axe Without Chain

Sword

Lance

Magic

Bow

I hope made your day. Tell me what else I could make with a reply.

See ya!

33 Likes

As someone who still uses regular old General (with shield) I feel left out :frowning:

So for anyone else in that predicament, have some splices of the vanilla General and Samir’s Baron class cards!

General Shield Lance {SamirPlayz} General Shield Sword {SamirPlayz} General Shield Axe Chain {SamirPlayz} General Shield Axe General Shield Magic General Bow
General Lance2 General Sword General Axe Chain General Axe General Magic General Lance

25 Likes

I made a class card for the Ashnard animation.

96cf5a698fb16557bdce9dd484f4df0e

Man that was hard

Tier 3 Template {flasuban}

Originally, it was brown and the sprite was to big for the Class Card template. So… I had to make some changes here and there.

6ec51d10128fff374edac2fdd2646ee7

At the end. I made it black and it was very hard for me to recolor some of the palettes at the end.

Thanks, and reply what should I do next

13 Likes

Well, since you’re all fired up, I’d like to request a class card for the Awakening style female brigand.
I’m talking about this animation:
fembrigand

7 Likes

Cluck cluck

lorm_sp1

59 Likes

I did a thing. I really liked this as a third tier class card, it was really unique with the colors and design. I made an edit of it to hopefully make it a bit more clear.

FLY Dragon Emperor (Ashnard) (U) Sword {SamirPlayz, Huichelaar, Jj09}

11 Likes

So Blood, I did what I did. I hope you enjoy the cards

Vanilla

Axe

AXE Brigand (M) Axe {IS}

[AXE] Brigand (F) Axe {SamirPlayz}

ykfuyk

AXE Brigand (F) Axe {SamirPlayz}

[AXE] Brigand (F) (Fe13) Axe {SamirPlayz}

Axe

AXE Brigand (F) (Fe13) Axe {SamirPlayz}

[AXE] Brigand (M) (FE13) Axe {IS, SamirPlayz}

Axe

AXE Brigand (M) (FE13) Axe {IS, SamirPlayz}

Not only the Female version, but the males as well!

Hope you guys enjoy! Reply for me to do another request! Don’t be shy!

21 Likes

I remember one time that Obsidian told me that the only class card he felt doesn’t fit was the heros class card.

Well… Here is to you my guy!

[SWD] Hero (M) Sword (Shield) {IS, SamirPlayz}

SWD Hero (M) Sword (Shield) {IS, SamirPlayz}

[SWD] Hero (F) Sword (Shield) {RobertFPY, SamirPlayz}

SWD Hero (F) Sword (Shield){RobertFPY, SamirPlayz}

4sitzl_50

Thank you guys for giving me the Nice Reply Achievement, TWICE! Thank you for your support! :smiley:

And as always, have a good rest of your day!

20 Likes

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OAXecsV23VxkPQ-BahCzcoYO4in7JVOC/view?usp=sharing
lorm_sp1
The animation of the comber on Emblem Anims is strange, so I will post it again.

30 Likes

I made an update to this, since I had a couple problems with the original. Mainly, the upper part of the right leg and the shading on the right foot. It’s fixed now, so it’ll look a bit better.

Credit to Leo_Link for the original

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1KEVURbX0MV9FXahkn-yqql1DJna_XFgo?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Hey all! Today I made an not just a Class card, but my first animation. Someone told me that they like hoodless mages… but they still want the hood on themselves. So… I got to work by using @GabrielKnight 's Hoodless mage animation and change a few frames here and there. The only thing that is changed is the Critacal animaiton. I hope you guys like it! Click “Download” to download the animation.

Download

magm_mg1

Thats all! See you next time.

Edit: Here is the palette for each phase unit.

Battle Animation Palette Fire Emblem - The Sacred Stones (USA, Australia).emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.emulator.gba_6B

ttdj

rth

fgnfnf

Edit 2: There was a doging frame that wasn’t properly animated. I fixed it! @Jj09, Can you please make this download the animation on the Repo instead of the old one?

46 Likes

Staff
Staff armor.
(credits to zoramine for the staff)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/12aJRKHJM8sd8UgLxBw9mRzGVuBbnmQxz/view?usp=sharing
staff armor standing
staff armor moving

30 Likes

I made some extensive edits to N426’s village tileset.

I primarily focused on revamping the palette and textures, making the tiles look and flow better. Might have gotten a bit carried away adding new tile types. I added staples like wide bridges, hills, and grass cliffs, in addition to some unique tiles like giant cliffs, tall outdoor walls, and… thick grass? I’m not sure what to call those plant-looking tiles. I didn’t have room to add my grass cliffs, so I made do with a simple, more subtle one that does the job just fine.

Credit to N426, as well as Zoramine and Venno for making the tileset he based his original off of.

villagemap

50 Likes

hey all i made a winter priest because lol
WhenTheImpostorIsSus
Loop
Dodge
Download Here

F2U/F2E

61 Likes

Here’s another edit of Temp’s female warrior to give it long hair (based on Eirika’s). Because I can’t remember the last time I ever saw a female warrior in a hack whose portrait lined up with the original animation which has the hair in a bun.
Warrior
Download

And here’s an edit of St jack’s ballistician and Spud/Ren_Ookami’s catapult with a helmet, more suited for generics.
Ballista Catapult
Download

41 Likes

I made some more stuff probably nobody’s gonna use. A female variant of Aruka and Kempuhu’s sword Lyon animation (the one under the Necromancer heading). I’ve also added a staff animation based on the actual FE8 Lyon necromancer animation, and unless I’m doing something wrong, that staff script works fine for magic as well, since I was too lazy to copy over the og magic animation. The female variant is a slight repalette, where the hair shades are no longer shared with the sword. As generics, I would call this the Noble class.

Sword noble_stf1

noble_stf1

Obligatory map sprites and class cards:
Map sprites are based on the og pontifex. Class cards based on the og manakete, MeatOfJustice’s female manakete, and with Ghast’s villager’s head. Also including a “corrupt”/fiery/body odor class card variant, since I think it fits well.
noble map noble move noble fe map noble fe move Noble M Noble F Noble M Corrupt Noble F Corrupt

And thanks to whoever put all 40 of the things in my last post in the repo, I’ll try to limit my posts a tiny bit further.

Also, let this post serve as a bit of a precursor for another new class I’ll be unleashing eventually. I still have quite a few more sets of graphical things to release on top of that, with the themes being: dragon, templar, aquatic, and a fun new mounted type, if anyone’s at all interested in those…

43 Likes

Try this one. I tried to make the brighter shades brighter and the darker shades darker. I also made a more vanilla-based village palette and a snow one, because I felt like it.

villagepalette1
villagepalette2
villagepalette3

24 Likes

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

So, idk if anyone would find this useful, but uh, I made some skill icons for use in Tactile (and prolly in Lex Talionis). They definitely don’t fit hack standards for pallette (especially Rally Spectrum 0.0 ), but it should be useful for engines not limited by 16 colors. A few of these are custom-made for my own project, and the sheet is still a WIP, but it’s a thing.

Jester_Skill_Icons_WIP

F2U/F2E of course. I just ask for credit, especially with the custom-made icons. These were all drawn from scratch, even the ones seen in already existing games. Also I can take requests on these if you have specific needs (just @ or dm me) but I can’t guarantee speedy service given my internet’s been screwy since Christmas.

24 Likes

After seeing the beautiful trim on the Alm animation in Sacred Echoes, I was inspired by make a redux of my custom mage lord, but now I’ve hit a road block and I’m tired of looking at it. F2U/F2E, it’s technically “finished”, but I’m not happy with it, I just lack the spiriting talent to give it a proper ending. If anyone wants to clean this up and gain my eternal love, feel free.

Magic Staff
Download here

33 Likes