Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

Axe

Handaxe

Bow

Crossbow

Lance

Rapier

Sword

19 Likes

I hotfixed some errors described above (thanks to Nura for finding out just today)

• Crossbow: The quiver being missing during the critical animation and the dodge.

• Sword: Ranged Attack Dodge used a wrong frame.

Download should be about the same, but just in case, here you go.

5 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, Der. Iā€™m glad to be of help.

But thatā€™s not the only thing I wanted to say.
Some of you might wondering what I was doing the whole timeā€¦
Well Iā€™m still animating but the RL is getting the best part of me lately and thus progress is kinda slow.

In the meantime Iā€™ve been working on some things for Gammaā€™s Project ā€œSacred Echoesā€ which is likey to apear in the next bigger update.
And what Iā€™m bringing you today is also related to that.

Meet the

Villagers (FE15)

_Ani_Sword _Ani_Sword

Credits: Nuramon

Get them here!

Thatā€™s all for now.

30 Likes

I forgot that the repo also has spell animations so hereā€™s a thing I did a good while ago

(gif is the only thing I had saved of it, it actually does deal damage)

Download

18 Likes

hmm
today I will concept the war monk for my hack
boreless
Axe
Handaxe
Staff
Disarmed
makes the whole War Monk instead
oh god, oh fuck

Memes aside, I decided to give life to yet another Pikmin :tm: Still, this time the War Monk/Battle Priest/POPEWITHAXES from Awakening, plus a bit of a few creative liberties in regard with the motions and/or design. Nura helped find some timing issues, while Pik himself made the sprite in the first place (more specifically, the still) and Wan helped with the axe arc and a few more issues :doot:

Anyhow, here you go.

Palettes

Disarmed_000 Enemy NPC Other
5553A514FF7F787B8E5E334E8C31E728FF6B1F4B182A2E19C9100D77C969E640 5553A514FF7F1E63D739334E8C31E728FF6B1F4B182A2E19C910BD353A25D018 5553A514FF7FD873EE5A6E72AB692745FF6B1F4B182A2E19C910B4374927061E 5553A514FF7F75678F4E375E9145CB34FF6B1F4B182A2E19C910396751526A31

Map Sprites

priest%20m priest%20s

Class Card

War%20Monk%20Class%20Card

Download right here, right now!

31 Likes

Theyā€™re here!
Hope you like Horsey-healers. (Troubadour Repalette)

Staff
Magic
Sword

Credits

Repalette by Pikmin1211
Animation by Maiser6
Magic Animation by Lissandra_Brave
Sword Animation by TBA
Original Deacon by GabrielKnight, edits by Pikmin1211

11 Likes

Hello guys, Iā€™m back with a New animation, It is Eliwood with Sword of seals
Here is the Link:

Here is The video
It also has Spudā€™s Bow Eliwood in the video, so donā€™t mind that lol.

8 Likes

What a coincidence! Hereā€™s another Eliwood animation as well. Itā€™s Durandal with ranged animations. It uses the replatted version by Temp. I just added sword flashing animations.

lorf_sw1

12 Likes

Goop Zombies

GoopZombie

Download

Requires C48 hack

EDIT: fixed early C06

8 Likes

Hereā€™s the female FE10 soldier. Includes map sprite and class card.

Lance_000

Also a bunch of other things.

%5BAXE%5D%20Brigand%20(Armored)
Armored brigand

Brigand%20(Armored%20Alt)%20M%20M Brigand%20(Armored%20Alt)%20M%20S
Since one of the armored brigandā€™s map sprites was messed up, I fixed it and made a set of moving map sprites for it.

Mercenary%20Improved%20F%20M Mercenary%20Improved%20F%20S Mercenary%20Improved%20M%20M Mercenary%20Improved%20M%20S
Improved mercenary map sprites.

%5BARM%5D%20Armor%20Knight%20(U)%20Lance%20%7Bflasuban%7D
FE10 Armor Knight

%5BCAV%5D%20Cavalier%20(F)%20Axe %5BCAV%5D%20Cavalier%20(F)%20Lance %5BCAV%5D%20Cavalier%20(F)%20Sword
Female SALVAGED cavalier class cards (credit to RobertFPY for the original ones)

Armor%20Knight%20M%20M Armor%20Knight%20M%20S
FE10 armor map sprites in the style of the vanilla armor knight. (Credit to Nuramon for the original armor map sprites)

Thatā€™s all. Iā€™ll be making the female dragon lord soon.

20 Likes

Really good stuff, Flasuban. :ok_hand:
I dig the FE10 Knight class card xD

I made the animations and the map sprites.

Well I also have something to share today.
It was exactly 1 year and 1 day ago when I posted my first animations here in the topic and on FEU as a whole!

The first three anims I ever posted where my first horrific attempt on recreating Zelgius, the FE10 Knight, an edited sniper and the General with a shield. Most of these three already received an overhaul some time ago. So I figured itā€™s time to revisit the General animations.

So here is he:

The General with Shield:

Now available with and without a cape as well!

without cape

Sword Axe
Lance Axe
Handaxe Magic

with cape

Sword Axe
Lance Axe
Handaxe Magic

Credit: Nuramon, The Blind Archer (for the alternativ Axe animation) and DerTheVaporeon (for the magic animation)

All of this in one package!

Thatā€™s all for the moment. Have fun!

18 Likes

Small edit of Pikmin, Maiser, Ukelele, and SD9kā€™s Repalette of Temp, Black Mage, and Wanā€™s F!Rogue, help from Pikmin on the ears

Sword

Staff

Unarmed

EDIT: Moved tail in dodge frames for consistency

Download
9 Likes

Just an edit of the existing animation, which itself is an edit of the ranged sword animations, /shrug

Also because I felt it necessary, F!Thief Repalette but same edits

Sword

(No separate unarmed animation because sword dodge and idle frames and unarmed dodge and idle frames are identical and unarmed consists only of dodge and idle frames so thereā€™s no point to it)

Download
5 Likes

I noticed a slight error in the Dart animation.

dart

I am still quite new to this, but I think I managed to fix it.
Perhaps this is useful to you @Klokinator ?

Fixed Gif

Axe

Fixed images

Axe_008
Axe_009
Axe_010
Axe_011
Axe_012
Axe_013
Axe_014
Axe_015
Axe_016

10 Likes

Pirate (F)
DRprzyS.png
Credit: oracle_of_fire and Sploder for the animations, Mikey seregon for the map sprites.
Female pirate handaxe animations cause freeze everytime she double an enemy that canā€™t counter her (like the pierce glitch iirc) because of lacking c01 code.
I fix it by import the c01 code.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ItPRZ_8M3IxmeTvO_2E_YsyOrHa8JyOD

2 Likes

Bow

Using my unsophisticated Microsoft Pain(t) skills, I have cobbled together a shemale bow assassin by surgically pasting the female assassin head onto the male bow assassin body. Let me know if there are any issues since I havenā€™t performed this manner of debauchery before.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w-OlzWJcZJykNukYgPtj6Wt-kxaPHRze?usp=sharing

8 Likes

Iā€™m still alive! Thaumaturge now has a sister, so hereā€™s a super-complete package with map sprites and class cards for M and F tommys.

Download Here

Credits

Design by Pikmin1211 with special thanks to GabrielKnight
Magic animation by DerTheVaporeon and Maiser6
Palettes by Pikmin1211 and DerTheVaporeon
Map Sprite by Pikmin1211 and DerTheVaporeon
Class Card by DerTheVaporeon

Gif Previews

Magic
Magic

Palettes

Palettes

14 Likes

Bow

Now with less shirt! See the sub-directory in my previous link.

5 Likes

Bow Bow

3 Likes

Made an unarmed dodge animation for @beccarte 's Female Bow assassin with shirt, as I didnā€™t find one in the repo. (this animation is pretty sweet by the way, Iā€™m using it for my project). It was literally changing like 4 pixels, but it may save someone else some time down the line
Unarmed

EDIT: Old link was bad, hereā€™s the new one
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/vftafojewfhe4li/8.%20Unarmed.zip?dl=0)

3 Likes