Fire Emblem Resource Repository (Battle Animations, Portraits, Music, etc)

A submission for the portrait repo since there’s no open mugging blitz right now:

juri
Yuri, from the Three Houses DLC. Free to use with credit.

36 Likes

It’s been bothering me that the most common soldier map sprites don’t have a shield, so here’s a soldier that actually has a shield.

Moving%20(Shield) Standing%20(Shield)

It’s an edit of Alusq’s map sprite based on Peerless’ partial.

19 Likes

This is just an update, but apparently the version of my Mage Lord animation on the repo isn’t correctly scripted.

Magic Staff

Download Here

14 Likes

I tried doing a Troubadour repal to fit in with some of the fancy cool new animations for other classes. I hope this link works properly.
Staff
Staff

12 Likes

Hello guys, Two new animations:
Eirika Sacred Memories, Made by Me

Bow Knight Bernadetta Sprites by Redbean, Coded By me

14 Likes

I made sword and staff anims for the f!ephraim re-work:
Sword
Staff
link

22 Likes

I’m a bit lazy to make a whole arse post about a animation I did, so I thought I may as well link it here. Also since the GIF won’t load from the link I thought I should repost it here.
Sword

14 Likes

I made a palette of “night desert”.
Please use it freely.
NightDesert

Example of use
NightDesert_sample

NightDesert_sample2

26 Likes

Ever wanted a female berserker with any skin color you like, and/or you just dislike pants? Introducing the Natzerker! It’s an edit of eCut and Skitty’s Female Berserker that I did because, well, I could. This is my first entry into animation edits, so it’s not exactly that great. I wanted to make this for Skliros Saga but why wouldn’t I make it F2U, considering it’s an edit of a free to use animation in the first place?
Of course, be sure to credit eCut and Skitty, but also make sure to include Pikmin1211, who helped a bunch with the overall sprite quality and consistency!

Axe Handaxe

Some ingame screenshots, too:
MonaSagaV10.emulator-99 MonaSagaV10.emulator-100 MonaSagaV10.emulator-101 MonaSagaV10.emulator-102 MonaSagaV10.emulator-103 MonaSagaV10.emulator-104

Download it here!

Q&A:
Will you port over BwdYeti’s Berserker blur frames?
Depends. As is currently it’s out of my skill level to recreate it, but I’d love to receive help with it, or to revisit it in the future.
Is this compatible with existing Berserker palettes?
It’s fully compatible with eCut/Skitty’s. For standard Berserkers, you will need to adjust the hair colors, but the other colors should match.
What about magic axe frames?
I have a magic axe animation done, but it’s very choppy, and I don’t know how to include it. Feel free to ask me if you’d like the frames!

27 Likes

Staff_000
So here’s something I tried: St Jack’s male Battle Sage with staves (credit to him, of course). I was always irked by the fact that the male Battle Sage was never linked with an animation for staves, so I’m trying to correct that.

However, so far, this is where my attempt ends. I could probably crank out the frames for the staff dodge, and I can just copy the script from the female Battle Sage to animate it, but I’ll need help with creating the other two staff casting frames.

Aside from that, tell me what you think of this still so far!

12 Likes

Since thread was bumped I might as well throw this here:
Here’s an edit of @Seal’s Bael Queen class card. I removed the cleavage and edited the body to match more in line with the animation as well as the Gorgon.
MON Bael (Queen Bael) {Seal}

11 Likes

Here, I have created both the staff dodge and the staff casting frames for the Battle Sage. The first two frames are the staff casting frames, and the next two are the staff dodge frames. I hope that you find this useful.

Frame_2 Frame_3
Frame_4 Frame_5

8 Likes

AffinityIcons

In the style of @LordGlenn’s Cipher GBA icons, some icons for the GBA affinities. So if you want to use his iconset but keep the GBA affinity designs, these are free to use.

23 Likes

Can we submit things? If so, here are some class cards
Chicken_class_card_V1promoted_chickenLog1Log2Tent
Box1box2Box3box4box5

27 Likes

Wait, that’s what he was asking? I thought it was a mimic box! I can do a chest
Mimic1Mimic2
Here you go, Zerorock!

29 Likes

Sheesh time sure flies. It has been over 4 month already since I last posted something here. :sweat_smile:

Let’s change that!

I had the idea of recreating the dragon piercer shot from Monster Hunter World and thought it would a be fitting concept for a T3 archer animation. So here I am presenting you the results.

Meet the Marksman

_Ani_Bow _Ani_Bow

Get the male version here and the female one here.

Credit: Nuramon

A piece of advice for the ones that want to replace the sniper (or archer) anims with this:
You’ll always have to assign a palette if you use the 0x19-0x1B class IDs otherwise you will encounter something like this: Unbenannt palette is meesed up

I asked @7743 about this and he found the following reason:

In the class archer/sniper battle animation, if no custom palette is set, the palette is forcibly specified.
So if you want to change their animation, be sure to specify a custom palette, or recommended not to use 0x19-0x1B class ID
This is the FE8 specification.
If you set it to a class other than Archer and Sniper, no problem will occur.

So please bear this in mind when using these animations.

81 Likes

Altered the palette of Arbalest, originally made by Ayr and Raspberry, to be a bit more standard, and give it team colors.
Lance Bow Unarmed
Download link here

28 Likes

A small collection of battle backgrounds based on FF and FEH games. All of these are free to use and free to edit.
FF5 - Castle
Castle 01 - Day - Reduced
FF2 - Castle
Castle 02 - Day - Reduced
FEH - Eerie Castle
Castle 03 - Day - Reduced
FF4 - Cave
Cave 01 - Day - Reduced
Foggy Plains
Fields 01 - Day - Reduced
FF5 - Plains
Fields 02 - Day - R**educed
FEH - Plains - Snow
Fields 03 - Snow - Reduced
FEH - Forest Snow
Forest 03 - Snow - Reduced
FEH Inspired - Thicket Snow
Thicket 03 - Snow - Reduced
FEH - Water Snow
Water 03 - Snow - Reduced
FF4 Inspired - Peak
Peak 01 - Day - Reduced
FF2 - Ruins
Ruins 01 - Day - Reduced
FF5 - Ruins
Ruins 02 - Day - Reduced

55 Likes

71 posts were merged into an existing topic: FE Asset Repository Discussion Thread

I’m back again, with another animation fix thingy!

This time, it’s @Keks_Krebs’s unhooded male Assassin animation!

Sword_001

If this frame is familiar to anyone, it’s because it was left over in the animation, causing an odd effect when the animation actually plays.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=17WcpEUMm9k4D4BGw5U9fR6OTg9LNVMP4

Here, I’ve put the fixed version, for anyone that cares.

10 Likes