The Road to Ruin

Here’s my End Game results from Road To Ruin and sorry if I spoil anyone Idk know how to use spoiler tags…
Vance is just like Ike Path of Radiance I’m my opinion in terms of stats but pretty cool to see his relationship with his dad

Sylvia kinda got Magic screwed but did well against shamans and druids

This guy is very reliable and never disappointed me

I love his great knight pallete and he can hit hard and tank hits
h
He is the GOAT

she was blessed with defense even though she didn’t hit hard but giving her the imbued lance makes her a monster lol

I had him go up against the Captain and Major Yorlu which was pretty cool and he was able to take Hits

Ava getting promoted caught me off guard lol and forgot to apply the recent patch so that she can get her correct frosts after promotion

Very useful early game when it came to fighting off knights and generals with his high magic. Having horse and staves made him my favorite

In previous gamplays Hugo disappointed me but not this time especially that he got blessed with such high luck

Very helpful in the chapter that he was recruited in and especially with the fact he can defend himself

Needed him in the last chapter as staffbot

Staffbot with a horse is great

She was a monster with the wind sword and great for stealing shit for me

Helped as npc

Helped as npc

I wish there was a playable wyvern rider in this game since they’re my favorite units . Maybe include colonel ulrigar as playable…

Which brings me to mind how come there wasn’t a playable wyvern rider in the game?

But anyways love the difficulty of the early game of this hack but it kinda gets easy afterwards later on. The music was great too especially the fact that chapter 5 theme of FE 4 is in the game (my favorite soundtrack from FE 4)

1 Like

A bit late to the party but way to get into the illustrious hall of fame of people who’ve actually finished their hacks, I tip my cap to you, good sir. tip

3 Likes

It just didn’t happen. Thanks for the end game screens!
As for the difficulty: If it’s something you’d like addressed, you gotta give me specifics!

4 Likes

Thank You Mr.Primefusion,
now i can continue to enjoy playing the game again

1 Like

Hey Primefusion, my bad its been a while since ive gone on here but what I meant was that torwards endgame maybe starting from chapter 18 I felt the difficulty was starting to become easy. The enemy density was great but I felt like the enemies should’ve been a bit stronger, maybe up their growths by 10 or 15 percent? I felt like the final boss should have some sort of buff like increasing his speed or have his weapons give him 3+ on all stats. I really liked the difficulty in the early to mid game due to enemies having stats almost on par to the playable units which made it very challenging.

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m in chapter 11 right now and I was wandering if someone could explain the hit rates in this hack. I feel like some 30s and 40s hitting and 80s missing are quite often.

1 Like

they’re normal fe7 2rn hit rates

4 Likes

Hey I did some shopping with my convoy, but it seems I can’t trade nor transfer the items. Did I really messed up?

1 Like

You can access Luceil’s inventory by using the List option in preps. You cannot trade with her on the map.

2 Likes

Okey, I’m not one to write in these posts but I needed to let you know something that I don’t agree with, I’m playing the hack and I’ve already reached chapter 13, the problem in question is ava, I thought that being a promoted unit it wouldn’t be of much use (for example marcus from fe7) and I was surprised to see that it was promoted, now, if the idea was to use ava I think I should start the game as a myrmidon and not as a swordmaster, since at the time of reaching chapter 13 ava had only reached nv3, I think that will give me problems later, I apologize if something is not understood since I’m using a translator.

1 Like

If you’re already up to chapter 13, there is no need to worry. You will be fine if you just keep playing.

1 Like

Full answer to your comment about Ava is down below. Had to hide it because its spoilerish.

Summary

Ava’s swordmaster class is unique and deliberately has weak growths. Someways through the game (I think about 2/3 through) stuff happens in the plot and she is promoted into a unique swordfighter class. She gets huge stat boosts from promoting, as well as significantly better growth rates.

1 Like

Okay, so ever since my first playthrough years ago, I lamented so much about how

Aaron spoilers

the story drops Aaron like a hot potato the moment he defects from Aksum, with him never showing up in any scenes after his recruitment aside from his battle quotes with the Captain, Yorlu and Merovech, which made it feel a little pointless to have two entire sidestory maps dedicated to building him up like he’s another main character before he joins.

Further Aaron spoilers that will blow your mind

But well played, @Primefusion, on this secret event that has probably gone completely undiscovered until now.
0 1 2 3
(There’s a lot more to this scene but I can’t be bothered to post the whole thing here)
In nearly every “I finished the game, here’s a screenshot dump of the units I used” post I’ve seen, people have taken Aaron to the endgame. He’s clearly very popular, both because of his buildup, and because he has one of the best classes combined with the best stat spread. And yet, every single one of these screenshot dumps has him as a Duke Knight, which means all these people used Aaron consistently throughout the game and never found this, and probably a lot of them were just as disappointed with Aaron’s story absence as I was, not to mention his complete lack of response to slaying his beloved superior if you got the Aaron/Captain battle quote (which I’m sure pretty much everyone who used Aaron did) but missed out on the obscure stuff earlier. I’m still kind of annoyed by how much of a backseat he takes, but this promotion is a neat payoff, and it’s such a shame that GBA talk conversations are so obtuse without the quality-of-life code that we have now, since that has definitely played a huge part in hiding it.

The requirements, for the curious
  1. Have Aaron and Jorin talk in Chapter 9.
  2. Have Aaron and Raizen talk in Chapter 11.
  3. Either have Aaron and Kristoph talk in Chapter 14, OR have Aaron and Raizen talk in Chapter 17. (The former prevents the latter, but either one works to progress this chain.)
  4. Have Aaron enter combat with the Captain in Chapter 18. (He doesn’t have to get the killing blow, and in fact nobody has to get the killing blow at all, which makes it weird when he laments the Captain’s death)
  5. End the chapter with Aaron still alive, and after his monologue he will force-promote to Paladin and gain B swords/axes. Unless he’s still unpromoted in which case he will force-promote to duke knight and waste your time :stuck_out_tongue:
39 Likes

My mind is blown and I’ve never felt happier about this game.

10 Likes

I love stuff like this.

The Captain!! :sob:

12 Likes

Bravo! You’re the first person I’ve seen discover this. And all this time I just assumed that the event didn’t work…

23 Likes

Wow,for the secerts ,I only found the hidden siege tomes…
I wound play this hack again later.
onceithinkhewashowardbutonlycanwieldlancesbutseemcanevenstrongerafierthis
anyway would you fix the bugs about the pair ending and support of Calista ,by any chance?

1 Like

Thank You for this hack , i really enjoyed it.

@Primefusion

1 Like

So I decided to replay the game and try to get Paladin Aaron. The results… well, see for yourselves.

He gets reset to level 1, which makes his exp gain incredibly high. He went from 1 to 20 in the last two maps incredibly easily. Definitely deserved those boots.

7 Likes

Dang! That’s got to be the most powerful Aaron in your playthrough.

1 Like