The Last Promise 2: Broken Promises

Finally someone acknowledges it, thank you.

2 Likes

I kind of liked them though…

1 Like

Go FE4A and give everybody one of the minimugs that the game has for generic units.

1 Like

Why not just have various emojis for the minimugs. Think of all the personality they’ll let you express!

I vote poop emoji for the main character.

4 Likes

bringing tlp2 and rom hacking to the mainstream, i like

3 Likes

when do you guys think the game will be ready to play :thinking:

soon :tm:

1 Like

How soon?

soon :tm:*

*this trademark has been registered by Valve

1 Like

How soon?

Never. It’s just a concept riding off the coattails of TLP. Nothing at FEE3, no screenshots since the thread was created, and the thread was created a bit too close to April the 1st to rule out it being a giant joke. Nobody would have paid an ounce of attention otherwise.

4 Likes

so never then. :cry:

Update coming eventually. I’m hard at work but ultimately as a low experience hacker with a job and a life this shit takes time. The game will come when it comes.

7 Likes

I’m sorry, you’re doing a great job :thumbsup:

Jesus dude chill

5 Likes

I’ve seen this before

2 Likes

It’s reverse psychology. Now they’ll release sooner to prove him wrong

1 Like

Great optimism you’ve got there. You should reply that to all of the project discussions. I’m sure they’ll get a kick out of it, and a huge burst of motivation to boost.

Don’t be a twat.

13 Likes

hoping this is not a joke :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sheesh…Could you be a bit less harsh? Not everyone will just have something to present at a certain time. Besides, it’s probably doing better than half of the “concepts” out there anyway.

3 Likes

Is it being harsh, or being truthful? Frankly, I would like to see some screenshots, or drawings, or anything. Otherwise, it just an empty promise

2 Likes