Teraspark's Spriting Thread

I’ve been neglecting this thread a bit so here’s a small update

I’ve fixed the generic palettes a bit for T2 skeletons and the axe animation is in the making.
I’m also trying to fix that weird shoulder thing i messed up in the sword animation that oddly no one complained about

I’m also considering making another animation for promoted monsters once i finish this; I’ll probably try the gargoyle next unless somebody has a request or something.

1 Like

Well i actually had a Request for Female Fighter/Warrior on the OP, sooo…Could you do it please? I love your sprites, i tried to do it, but making a too manly class female enough has proved too hard for me.

iirc somebody else was already doing a female fighter and it was planned to be released later this year so i never tried to do it myself.
Also I worded my previous comment badly and was actually asking if there were requests on which monster animation i would try to make next

1 Like

Promoted Minotaur?

1 Like

I agree, that will be awesome, the promoted Minoraur will be good Tera.

what with like armour and shit? maybe a variant weapon of some kind…

It seems difficult to really build on something like the normal Minotaur animation.

nah just give it armour. maybe more flair on the attack animation idk

where the fuck was there a minotaur in FE8?

3 Likes

They’re probably talking about the Horsemanman.

2 Likes

How about magic using peg knight?

Oh right, we’re getting our -taurs mixed lol

3 Likes

Yeah, it was centaur, not minotaur…But hey, a Minotaur will be EPIC dont you think?

Hopefully, this wasn’t made yet, unpromoted Eirika with staff. Hopefull this thread is still open.

Hello this forum is active if this is so I would like you to do an animated centaur promoted class

I’ve been inactive for awhile but i’ve finally made progress on the axe animation for the T2 Skeleton

8 Likes

Shall wait for the day of Eirika Lance.

hoping to pressure myself into making progress by reviving my spriting thread
Tarvos%20Sword%20%26%20Lance
I’m trying to do some more weapon animations for the tarvos

10 Likes

I think that they really need a shield, make them very cool

Proof that i’m still alive lol
I’ve been neglecting spriting again so here’s something i did this week

Staff Eirika Great Lord

18 Likes