[SRPG Studio][Steam]Clarent Saga: Tactics

Here is a presentation of my new game.

1 - Name :

My game is named Clarent Saga: Tactics.
Gameplay/Scenario is inspired classic 16 bits TRPGs. It is released now on Steam for free here:

and here:

2 - Synopsis :

The storyline follows the armies of Prince Abel of Meyr as he battles the invading forces of Pherrelios.
At the same time, the cult of Brax threatens the peace by trying to summon and resurrect Baal, the fallen god.

3- Screens :

on the steam page here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/709670/Clarent_Saga_Tactics/

or screenshots here: Steam Community :: david.nguyen :: Screenshots

4- Trailer :

5- Other remarks :

Here is the steam guide:

And the Facebook page:

The game has good length and there are around 37 maps with 8 difficulties.

In short, I hope you will give your chance to this little game close to my heart! >_<

4 Likes

Will it go on sale in the Steam Holiday Sale?

I have increased the price of my game so I must wait 1 month before another sale. I will make discount later in january. I have some spare Steam keys as well. I can give 10 free keys to people interested here in exchange of writing a steam review. Just reply in this topic if you are interested!

Too bad I’m only good at making shitpost reviews.

You don’t need a grandiloquent review! Just your honest opinion about what you like and dislike is fine too!

I’m interested (kinda made an account just to reply to this and some other crap lol)

Im interested in this so far. Seeing as this is the first english game that uses SRPG Studio that i’ve seen

I would be interested if you still have a key. This looks pretty fun.

The game is now completed! See the update here:

Enjoy!

1 Like

A small update:

Enjoy!

v2.00 available!

v2.1 avaliable!

v0.96F available!

To be honest I’m starting to get a little tired of this project.
I need a long break and I will take my time to finish it.
I’m going to play some TRPGs to find a new motivation! ^^

v0.98F available!
I will take a break to play 428 Shibuya Scramble^^

1 Like

Game (nearly-completed). I have started a Kickstarter here:

I hope for success but if I fail that’s not a big deal really (and I will finally move on!)

1 Like

Sadly I don’t have the money to fund much but I will share this with others to try and get you some support.

Hi everyone,

just to say I am not dead! More seriously I have reworked the game and it is now in beta state.
I will work until I can improve it to the best extent of my capability!

I hope people will enjoy it!

1 Like

Oh cool, a new Sagagame. Good Thing you appearently did not get sued by nintendo like what happened to Kaga back then lol.

That’s because my game is unrecognized I guess.
The game is very amateurish but I will work on it until
I have made the best game I can deliver. By the way
v 1.04 released!

v1.07 released!

1 Like