Spriting is sexciting

What do you mean by [quote=“Alusq, post:20, topic:1647”]
“hi; I’m Amelia”
[/quote]
Do you mean like the smiley looking face? Or what exactly?

I mean the fact that it’s Amelia’s face. :stuck_out_tongue:

Uhhh… Hmmm…

Well, if you want to, go ahead, but I just wanted the[quote=“Alusq, post:1, topic:1647”]
like one of his French ladies
[/quote]
look to it. I would say my priority is to have

applied to the portrait, but if you have time/want to, you can slightly change up the face.

Basically, you can slightly change it if you want, but that would mean applying the “French ladies” style to her portrait, making a copy of that, then changing up “Amelia”'s face, which would mean that you would be submitting two portraits for me(“Amelia”:“French Lady” style, Modified “Amelia”: “French Lady” style). If that makes sense(I hope).

FE7 Lilina French Girl Though

W̶h̶a̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶y̶?̶ ̶ ̶A̶r̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶?̶ ̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶R̶o̶y̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶F̶E̶7̶!̶ ̶ A̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶l̶y̶,̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶.̶ ̶ ̶W̶e̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶F̶r̶e̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶g̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶B̶O̶T̶H̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶!̶

I’ll take it.

F̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶n̶e̶w̶ ̶F̶E̶7̶ ̶T̶i̶t̶l̶e̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶!̶:̶

2 Likes

If you can, could you put in a sprite of, get this…
Sigurd (FE4), Ursula (FE7), and Flora (FE14) making out :U
Make it happen, somehow. thx, bruh.

3 Likes

mah timid/blushing versions, though… not even in the queue, sigh.

@Maddox

I apologise that it’s only a WIP, but because I have something resembling a job interview tomorrow I’m hitting the hay early. Do I have the colours right so far, at least?
Yes, this counts as today’s sprite

@AlfredKamon I was just going to make those as soon as I could get around to it rather than making those at a certain point in the queue. Probably some time in the next few days.

@SageMatthis Got it; I’ll leave the face alone then.

3 Likes

@Ash3wl

I made it in an experimental new style I’m trying to develop. Apologies for the lack of detail; I’ll work on it some more tomorrow.

h-hng

it’s too beautiful

i cannot contain the glory that is this artwork within my consciousness

Well, I managed “one sprite per day” for a week. That’s a victory in my book.

I still will get all of the requests finished in a [reasonable amount of time]. :wink:

R̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶!̶
How far are you from finishing my request? I am in no rush to have it, but I was just curious as to how far down the TBD list you are.

Actually, it’s whenever I feel like it now.

I’ll probably finish them all sometime in the next few weeks. Apologies.

I forgive you… But only if you got the job! :slight_smile:

Sorry if I gave portraits, I guess we should have said something like… Make something cool like a beach resort?

Have you made any progress on mine, or really anybody’s. It has been four weeks since we last heard from you.

This still a thi-
(USER WAS BANNED FOR NECROPOSTING)

4 Likes

go away

1 Like

can I hit the flag button for humour purposes

1 Like