Vilk's sprites and animations

Some rando ranger.

2 Likes

Beran’s a boss in FE8.

1 Like

Alternatively, just have it be some random bad guy from any of the FEGBA games.

where ever that gun was ,it sure showed him the sweet grace of God

Well, the grace of Elimine, at any rate!

Anyway, here’s a new thing.

It involves a tiny bit of regicide, but it’s ok, leading scientists agree that it’s fine if you don’t make a habit of it and can even be beneficial under the right circumstances.

6 Likes

I sat for a full twenty seconds expecting someone to attack. I feel cheated.

8 Likes

The pope is dope.

12 Likes

#DopePope

Have guyrel: Or what happens when Karel and Guy fight and merge into the sword saint

2 Likes

Karel is already the sword saint, though.

also are you trying to steal vilk’s thread

1 Like

I wanted to know what he thought of it

This is not your spriting thread. If you want to show off your splices, go make your own one. If you really want his opinion, you can ping him within the thread, but I don’t know how kindly he’d react…

5 Likes

Uh. Yeah. It’s definitely better to make your own thread, for a number of reasons. If you want my attention, there are better ways to go about that.

Sorry about that : I

I’m reading a lp of fe8

we just got Moulder.

Moulder is cool and good.

What’s not cool and good is I had to mess with fucking spell insertion to make this, I hate that shit, it’s messy and awful and terrible and aaaaaaa!!!

18 Likes

Boulder is back!!!

THE BOULDA
THE BOULDAAAA

ok so something serious this time

Trying to do a different kind of soldier. Inspiration:

Summary

Any crits?

3 Likes

Looks cool, but I think your angling is a bit off. The left shoulderpad (unarmed side) should be a bit larger and the belt shouldn’t be a straight line, same with where the armor cuts off. Otherwise I think a darker, dirtier gray would look better than the silver you’re using.

1 Like