Spell Animation Archive/Let's Have More of Them Project

the real joke is that i not be joking, matey

All of the links are deaaaaaad.
Anyone have them rehosted anywhere?

I cannot access to dropbox now and don’t know what happended so I uploaded them here:

PW: mskmkt

I like the wind and thunder.

So this is what happens when I chill with ghast on Sunday mornings. He needed spell animation help, and I ended up making one myself. So now EN’s got a new FE2 throwback.

Icon is slightly recolored from an open source one made by Lisandra_Brave.

Link added to the OP.

6 Likes

Fun fact, a year later I check and find out there is no spell association editor for FE8, only FE7.

#######FE8hackingwoes
#######FE8NightmareModulesNeverGetUpdated

Oh right, I made one a while ago but never shared it
Here

1 Like

all of the links for these are down! :frowning:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/171833225944104961/198354822477512705/CSA_by_MisakaMikoto.zip

Since i don’t know how long discord hosts files, also threw them in my dropbox

1 Like

(Click the image to see a .gif of the spell in action.)

Aqua (based on water weapons’ attack from Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 3)

Donbettyr (based on Lethe Albion from Golden Sun)

Use circles’s custom spell anim creator to assemble these. Don’t ask me how to insert them with FEditor because I don’t know how.

More to come :soon: !

6 Likes

Donbettyr is smooth af

2 Likes

Funtastic fact: I had to make it less smooth than its base animation because Golden Sun’s spell animations do some weird sub-frame stuff.

We finally have a complete set of water-based spells! We can use aqua edge, these two, and fimbulvetr to make a Radiant Dawn style spell group.

fimbulvetr is a wind spell. this is not up for debate

1 Like

ice or riot

1 Like

There is that icey bit at the end. I can make a complete wind set, plus I have aircalibur as extra. For my upcoming purposes at least, fimbulvetr has to be water-based.

Fixed all of my broken links and added Alusq’s spells to the first post.

Fuck you, Dropbox…

4 Likes

Just one Question Arch. Why is Ivaldi mentioned in the first topic but never had link?

I wonder where could I find the animation of the Spell of Zephiel? I mean the flash when he uses the Exaccus

All of the links are down :disappointed: I really like the FE4 spells too