[Solved] [FE7] Negative Stat Indicator Patch?

Hi, I was just wondering if there was a patch used for FE Builder that showed negative stats on a character.

Something similar to this FE8 hack that had the indicator:

Thanks!

If u used newer Febuilder(2017-2018 iirc) u can input directly negative numbers in the stat booster tab. Other than that, 255 = 0, 254=-1… (dont ask me why, i am no hacker)

He’s asking for a display hack, which I don’t think exists for FE7.

I forgot [fe7] in the title. Guess I blighted my vision

I “ported” Circles’s Negative Stat Boosts to my FE7 hack. Try this and see if it works for you.

Very quick question: How do I install this?

Sorry about that. You’ll need to first open the InstallNegativeStatsFix.txt file and change some info.

1st. Make sure you set the free space in the file to wherever you want the hack to be installed (set to $DF21D0 by default).

2nd. On lines 15 and 19, you should see ‘Negative Stats Fix’ next to two #incbin commands. Copy-paste over those three words the EXACT locations of the negativestatboosts2.dmp and negativestatbar2.dmp files, respectively. To find the exact location of those files, open their properties (by right-clicking them, in Windows) and copy their locations seen.

After you modify the .txt file, you can use Event Assembler (v10 and up) along with the .txt file to patch the files into your hack.

I hope that helps. If you have any problems, please let me know.

Everything worked like a charm! Thanks!