Smash Bros

Ike is mid tier, but Smash isn’t a real fighting game anyway.

@Crazycolorz5… It’s not the same… It will never be the same…
-proceeds to go main Female Robin and Palutena-

Palutena’s range looks interesting. I’ll probably end up picking Rosaline over her though, because disjointed controlling, yum.

Gotta play Robin for the Nosferatu though, I gotta.

1 Like

Lucina will be my main. No matter what. No objections from you gentlemen?

Yes, I object. Less potential than Marth. If you get used to it enough, Marth’s uneven damage distribution should be usable always at its max, meaning just plain more damage. Example – just look at Melee’s Roy vs Marth balancing.

Your objection is rejected. Lucina is mah waifu and I refuse to play Marth and Ike from now on!
-Boycott intensify-

Fine, fine, we can agree to disagree. Or disagree to agree. Can we at least meet in the middle and agree that Nosferatu on Robin is sheer awesome?

No.
He can’t use dark magic as tactician!

He’s a Sorcerer wearing the robes of a Grandmaster! Either that, or, I hope we get a Morgan skin and Morgan CAN use dark magic as a tactician. So there :P.

I heard that people in the invitational tournament had difficulties using Marth, so it may be that he’s slower than Lucina in this Smash. Sakurai said they’re “almost” identical, after all. She may have even more potential than Marth, perhaps? We still know very little about her, apart from her moveset.

Don’t forget that Ken got absolutely rekt in the invitational. He even admits that if he continued with Smash 4, he wouldn’t use Marth, saying that “everything he wanted to do with him was taken away from him”. I remember seeing a demonstration video during E3 and noticed Marth did significantly less damage, even with the stronger tip. Chances are, Lucina will be seen more in tournaments than Marth.

For the record, I’m one of those “tires don exits” people, though I do find it ironic that I’m saying this.

sighs*

im never gonna see soren puppy in smash am i?

in all seriousness when i saw the news i was dissapointed really, i mean i understand why they have these two in the game, but frankely there were so many better choices, i mean why not have libra instead that’d be freaking awsome.

that and i find both robin and lucina as interesting as cardboard (better then crom but ehhh)

It’s out now, and @AlfredKamon, @Arch, and me, @Crazycolorz5, have formed a FE Hackers Smashers group. We need a 4th person – who wants to join?

I would love to join if I had the game, which I don’t. If only I had the money for it…

I’ll join, as soon as I get the game, which should be within the next 24 hours or so.

Ha ha ha smash why is it so popular? I don’t know but I bought it last night and haven’t slept yet…I think I have a problem.

Customization is love. Customization is life.

Heavy!Link with a proper Boomerang and the Silver Arrows wrecks when I’m not passing out from exhaustion. Ike’s alternate Aethers are also pretty sweet, as is Marth’s supes broken Iai Counter. And of course Ganon finally gets his sword!

Or you could go by For Glory like I am and not customize. But I don’t mind fighting Heavy!Link, that is a fun combination to fight against.

Glory is overrated.

Ad yes that’s meant to be philosophical and vague blah blah

lol…