Smash Bros

But we already have Roy.

And I thought that SMTxFE wag going to end up being cancelled since we’ve heard practically nothing about it since its reveal.

There was a tiny peep about SMT/FE at E3

(I also hear Atlus tends to keep quiet on their games, so idk)

In-feasible on the old 3DS. Sakurai stated that they were working perfectly in the Wii U version.

Yeah, but they need to be on both version for everything to work. Or what? Ice Climbers banned in fg or something? That’d be weird.

Usable in the 3DS version while played on the New3DS :wink:

Also, the WIiU version has been out for over a week and I’ve been pwning a bunch of peeps and getting a ton better. Who wants to get in line for a butt-whoopin’?

Roy is back, apparently.
And Ryu too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmo6rFJDFsA

Roy, what are you doing with your pants. Pls.

roy is now a robot

—Edited by Crazycolorz5 to not have a now-irrelevant twitch steam every time someone scrolls through.—

Testing Ryu and Roy. He found a way to unlock the DLC without paying. I bet he can’t play online now.

I’m self declaring myself the best Smash4 player here. Anyone want to fight me for that title?

I would, if the online wasn’t such crap. For your information, here in Finland I’m ranked #11 in Brawl, won the latest Brawl- tournament, I’m pretty solid in Melee, one of the better players in Smash 64 and play a plethora of more traditional fighting games as well. I also play some other games kinda fast.

…So yeah, I’m declaring myself the best here, even though I don’t even play Smash 4 lol. Guess we’ll never get to find out, unfortunately.

(also hey y’all, it’s my first visit in several months, looks like things are still rolling along, have a nice day)

Well, I meant Smash4, and I’m still willing to declare myself the best. Fite me.

I don’t know if I’m really the best or not, but I’m still up to the challenge if you’ll have me.

Well, I meant all Smash games, including Smash4, and I’m still willing to declare myself the best.

We’ll see. I don’t have a Wii U currently.

Got a 3ds at least?

I have both versions, and I have time after 9:30 p.m. (-6 GMT)

lol no, I don’t have the kind of money to waste use on new gaming consoles, unfortunately. I’ll see if there’s something I can do, but you can hold onto the title of best Smash 4 player around here in the meantime :stuck_out_tongue:

eeeey I made HM!
Imgur

3 Likes

oh neat