Slayer Emblem: Sacred Stones PME

Well, let’s answer thingies first!

Yeah, sure. In that case you’d have… 600% Growths to play with?

Y’okay!

Uhhhhh… I think I killed that when I was doing some stuff with new weapon types… though if it still exists… probably not though, a bit too crazy, just the Thief stuff really.

…Time to steal a slot so we have some kind of failsafe. In particular an easy way to yoink ‘Ross’. …I’m posting it up because I’m a derp. And also so everyone knows the general traits for less confusion, I s’pose.

Name: Shizuka
Replacing: Seth
Affinity: Thunder
Class: Bishop

Boon: LCK
Bane: DEF

Personal Skill: Augment

Growths:
(375% max for normal characters. Probably too much but it’s what I seem to use as standard)
HP: 85%
STR: 10%
MAG: 65%
SKL: 30%
SPD: 40%
LCK: 65%
DEF: 25%
RES: 55%

(5 ‘points’ max for these two. 1 ‘point’ of CON is 5%, 1 ‘point’ of MOV is 2%, just put the points you want!)
CON: 1 (5%)
MOV: 4 (8%)

Description: A High Priest who travels with a mercenary group at times due to their amusing shenanigans. Headstrong, yet serene.
Death Quote:
[OpenMidRight][LoadShizuka]I’m so sorry Mimi[ToggleMouthMove]…[ToggleMouthMove] Zeta[ToggleMouthMove]…[ToggleMouthMove][A]
Mama’s not coming
back this time[ToggleMouthMove]…[ToggleMouthMove][A][OpenMidRight][CloseEyes]

Portrait:
ShizukaPME (VelvetKitsune)

Palette:
what’s a palette do i eat it

Inventory:
Lightning
Ellight
Mend

OPTIONAL PERSONAL CHARACTER DATA STUFF:

Likes (x2): Her kids
Dislikes: (x2):
Height: 170cm
Race: Maferah
Race Description: Meaning ‘Those blessed with the individuality of the earth’ in the ancient tongue. A race of cat eared and tailed people, it’s said their physiology is the source of the ‘nine lives’ idiom.
Homeland: Raon Mòr
Preferences: Bi
Pronouns: She/Her

Other stuff (Credits and/or misc stuff I may have forgotten):

2 Likes

Are paladins allowed? As they have tides to religion, the paladins being the representities of christianity, and a bishop being a member of the christian church?

3 Likes

Okay. Then I guess it is epic. “DO YOU WANT A FLYING HORSE OR THE ABILITY TO CAST ANIMA.” Moment. Guess we can make the promo gains better lol.

2 Likes

Don’t tempt with a good time for an amazing unit

5 Likes

I… miiiight? have to draw a line there? Maybe…? I’ll have to get back to you on that, hah. It’s hurting my brain thinking on it.

2 Likes

Also. Can we add dark bishop as a class? Even if it´s just enemy only?

2 Likes

It is totally understandable. I suppose allowing paladin’s would result in the dominant meta of “Paladin good” that is defined by Seth returning.
I like the idea of Paladin’s returning because of their religious ties but it would make the game a lot more like base FE8. (Maybe we can redesign paladin’s to be a mix between paladin and light magic user. Like a version of paladin that is much closer to bishop, having maybe swords and light magic?)

2 Likes

If it has Bishop in the name it’s fair game!

i suppose you could do ‘Paladin Bishop’ to circumvent the thing. hmmmm… pls don’t torture my brain like that though.

3 Likes

I just found out that paladins use staffs in FE4 and FE5… So… New cleric promotion?

3 Likes

Oh? Should I rename the thief class?
I thought like the thief being the folk who made goddess icons is rather clever but I can of course name it more in line with Bishop.

2 Likes

FE4 Troubadour promoted into Paladin so they had I think Sword/Staff? So maybe a Troubadour Paladin?

…hijacked!

I’ll be going more depth into everything whenever I finish the current setting up process!

3 Likes

That seems good!
(Damn, I now totally wanna make a troudabour who can become a troudabour paladin.)

2 Likes

tbh I wanted paladins to be a magic class so… I´m fine with that.

2 Likes

Can we change the “Chance to become a red gem” ability “Chance to become a holy water”?

3 Likes

Also. Can we replace female monks for shrine maidens? I haven´t seen them in any hack and I think it would be a cool addition.

2 Likes

Ok last question is possible to make barrier staff for diffrent stats ? (str mag etc)

2 Likes

Name: Maredin
Replacing: Seth??? 2
Affinity: Fire
Class: “Sword Saint”
Class Skill: Slayer

Boon: Strength
Bane: Res

Personal Skill: Monolith

Growths:
(375% max for normal characters. Probably too much but it’s what I seem to use as standard)
HP: 65
STR: 60
MAG: 0
SKL: 50
SPD: 60
LCK: 50
DEF: 45
RES: 45

(5 ‘points’ max for these two. 1 ‘point’ of CON is 5%, 1 ‘point’ of MOV is 2%, just put the points you want!)
CON: 5
MOV: 0

Description: A tired, sweet man who’d rather spend his time having some tea then cutting down some sellsword.

Death Quote: I’m afraid… I need to step out…

Portrait:
Frigid_RisingSolaris_1
Portrair by Frigid RisingSolaris

Palette:

Inventory:
Silver Sword
Shamshir
Slim Sword
Vulnerary

OPTIONAL PERSONAL CHARACTER DATA STUFF:

Likes (x2): Lime Tea, sitting comfortably utop windy mountains.

Dislikes: (x2): Being bitter, dealing with brigands.

Height: 8 feet '2 inches
Race: The “Branded”
Race Description: His father and mother seemed to be of different races, and created him. People like him are usually outed for staying in one place for too long.

Homeland: Franda
Preferences: Woman
Pronouns: He/Him

Other stuff (Credits and/or misc stuff I may have forgotten):

Sword Saint Details

Base Stats
Hp: 23
Str: 9
Skl: 8
Spd: 10
Def: 4
Res: 6
Mov: 6
Con: 11

Map Sprites
Swordmaster (M) FE10-Style Sword {L95}-stand
Swordmaster (M) FE10-Style Sword {L95}-walk

Battle Animation
FE-Repo/Battle Animations/Infantry - (Swd) Myrms and Swordmasters/[Swordmaster-Variant] [M] FE10-Style by TBA at main · Klokinator/FE-Repo · GitHub

Credits: Map Sprites by L95
Original FE10 SM by TheBlindArcher.

Alternate Sword crit by Greentea, Kenpuhu.

2 Likes

I uhhhh… tossed up a thing for Seth replacement up there.
…Y’know what. Screw it, two Seth replacements.

NAH. …Feel free to replace that skill with Proof of Devotion though, in this context it’s useless currently since no item’s on that slot.

No real reason to, is there? Lots of class slots!

Unfortunately not from me! I am nowhere near smart enough. Barrier is… weird and complicated as heck with how it’s jammed into the game.

3 Likes

Oh, Im so sorry about that, I’ll change it to Duessel.

2 Likes

TOO LATE.
Seth has multiplied like an amoeba

4 Likes